Warp Destroyer Effect

Dont really know why you removed the old warp effect of the destroyer when u used the wormhole module, please bring it back…

Yup it was much better.

Dessy needs more warp speed tho

24 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

And faster spawning. Wait time for respawn is okay but the spawning process is too slow.

21 minutes ago, SINaka said:

And faster spawning. Wait time for respawn is okay but the spawning process is too slow.

yea when u know it takes x2 less time to die  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

3 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

1000 m/s at least, but better the same as with other, regular ships. I do not want to crash into a dessy, because the warp-gate system is flawed, putting you into a direct line of the destroyer.

19 hours ago, DeathWasp said:

Dont really know why you removed the old warp effect of the destroyer when u used the wormhole module, please bring it back…

You mean, when it was like very fast atomization of the object, including, for a moment, a darker side-effect of teleportation which temporarily reduced your vision? If so, I liked it as well.

Also, I think that any object in 150 m radius should be teleported with the destroyer.

3 hours ago, Koromac said:

You mean, when it was like very fast atomization of the object, including, for a moment, a darker side-effect of teleportation which temporarily reduced your vision? If so, I liked it as well.

Also, I think that any object in 150 m radius should be teleported with the destroyer.

No, talking about the old warp tunnel effect 

Wait are you talking about WORMHOLES or WARP GATES?

Theres a Big difference.

I do like the old wormhole effect though. I don’t like most of the new effects. Like new explosion graphics for various weapons like anomaly or phaser etc. The new ones are just ugly. Not as “simulated” looking as everything used to be. It’s like they’re trying to make everything look “realistic” and failing miserably.

8 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Wait are you talking about WORMHOLES or WARP GATES?

My dude… Read the title of the topic again lol

The blue warp tunnel effect with the wormhole was awesome, it’s just sad that they remove it

7 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

The blue warp tunnel effect with the wormhole was awesome, it’s just sad that they remove it

Indeed ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

16 hours ago, DeathWasp said:

My dude… Read the title of the topic again lol

“Warp Destroyer Effect”

Mhmm.

I get it now but it took me a bit. XD