Vulpanium Passive Modules

Name: Vulpanium Reactor

Type: Passive capacitor module

Tooltip: Increases energy regeneration and acceleration by 25%. If the ship is destroyed, it creates a massive thermal explosion.

Name: Vulpanium Engines

Type: Passive engine module

Tooltip: Increases maximum speed by 25% by reducing hull resistance to EM damage by 15 points.

Name: Charged Vulpanium Shield

Type: Passive shield module

Tooltip: Creates a second shield around the user that absorbs 25% the volume of the user’s shield with zero resistance. This shield is broken before the normal shield can be damaged. 90 second recharge for this shield.

Name: Vulpanium Minefield

Type: Passive hull module

Tooltip: Five stabilized Vulpanium crystals that are encased in Iridium are suspended around the ship. Each one will cause a large explosion when hit by an enemy ship. The explosion does not damage the user, but reduces their resistances to EM damage by 10 points per crystal explosion. The crystals do not regenerate.

Except the last one, which is really cool, the others are OP. 

Well Vulpanium is kinda supposed to be OP. Supposed to be relatively end-game. Only gotten through T4-5 corporation contests and very seldomly found in Open Space while mining Crystals.

Funny thing about Vulpanium,if you would be to take the 4 first letters from the word and put an E after them you would get “Vulpe” which in my language means fox.

Maybe another conspiracy?

You obviously missed the Vulpanium Revolution. I am “TheDarkRed Fox.” I coined “Vulpanium.” It is the Fox crystal; full of energy and fire.

Comes from Vulpes Vulpes. (Fox scientific name) and the root from various elements.

34 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

It is the Fox crystal; full of energy and fire.

That is actually opal.

3 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

That is actually opal.

I resent this statement with all the spirit within me. Vulpanium is the one and only Fox crystal.

5 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I resent this statement with all the spirit within me. Vulpanium is the one and only Fox crystal.

You know,Its starting to get silly arguing with you over 2 topics,I think we should stop before we will get spam reports.

Lol if someone spam reports me its for the greater good. At least for anyone else on the forum. I’m just an endless pool of (usually not that probable) ideas for the devs. But since I have no other means of sending the devs the ideas I just put them all here. I’d put them all in one topic but then nobody would ever see them. Xp

On 02/07/2016 at 8:50 PM, TheDarkRedFox said:

Lol if someone spam reports me its for the greater good. At least for anyone else on the forum. I’m just an endless pool of (usually not that probable) ideas for the devs. But since I have no other means of sending the devs the ideas I just put them all here. I’d put them all in one topic but then nobody would ever see them. Xp