Voucher Continuation When Changing Docks

I suggest vouchers maintain their progress status when traveling to other faction’s bases. Instead of resetting. Thank you.

This is going to be one of thos arguments where we have people who are sticklers for realism and those who just want convience. That or it remains quiet besides OP and I because no one else really cares. Either way, the developers won’t accept this because it means it’s easier to upgrade to mk3 and needed less to use GS.

A moderator might as well locked this thread now.

This is going to be one of thos arguments where we have people who are sticklers for realism and those who just want convience. That or it remains quiet besides OP and I because no one else really cares. Either way, the developers won’t accept this because it means it’s easier to upgrade to mk3 and needed less to use GS.

A moderator might as well locked this thread now.

Yeah I suppose you’re right. Free convenience is the enemy of free to play lol Maybe they will be nice.

As for realism and convenience, it is both. Realistic because we are so-called mercenarys in the game and we have no allegiance to a faction so why should the factions hypothetically get mad or something and reset our progress.

Yeah I suppose you’re right. Free convenience is the enemy of free to play lol Maybe they will be nice.

As for realism and convenience, it is both. Realistic because we are so-called mercenarys in the game and we have no allegiance to a faction so why should the factions hypothetically get mad or something and reset our progress.

There is another option.

Contracts do switch, when you travel or transition to another faction, but they do not reset, unless, if you press the reset option.

They stay inactive and stagnant.

However, this would require to add another option “reset” button in the interface.

The only difference would be that you reset it, when you want it, instead of the system.

It’s a matter of choice and your own preferences/needs.

In my opinion it would be nice to have this.

Maybe another middle ground option.

You change faction, your current progress stays active for a number of hours or days.

Third option the active time only works or works longer if you have a license. I am a big fan of ting things into the license because I feel like people are willing to buy it. So it gets money into the game.

However, I am getting to the point where I no longer need my license because I get a 60% bonus even without it…

Eh, this could be nice but it wouldn’t be realistic. 

Devs won’t want to do it tho and that’s what matters. 

hmn, I like the idea but it wont make it to the game of the reasons above, sorry