Visual guided torp indicator

As far as I remember, guided torpedoes never showed on the HUD which is how you could tell if you had an incoming missile or torpedo.  If it did show before, maybe it was dependent on target locks?

You hear the beeping, man

If lrfs dont have faster projectile speed or mauneverability wouldnt it make them worse in t5? Since ships in higher tiers have more speed and r more agile i bet a griagte can out maneuver a torp in t5

If lrfs dont have faster projectile speed or mauneverability wouldnt it make them worse in t5? Since ships in higher tiers have more speed and r more agile i bet a griagte can out maneuver a torp in t5

there is an active that increases torp or sniper round velocity. Furthermore, most upper-tier lrf rely more on their main guns for damage.

there is an active that increases torp or sniper round velocity. Furthermore, most upper-tier lrf rely more on their main guns for damage.

-_- yes yes i know that there are mods that make it fly faster… But in general. Also, its called LRF for a reason i do have a t4 lrf but i still rely on distiagrator quite heavily

-_- yes yes i know that there are mods that make it fly faster… But in general. Also, its called LRF for a reason i do have a t4 lrf but i still rely on distiagrator quite heavily

i fly T5 jerry lrf, and most of my damage is positrons. Go ask tillowaty, arguably the best jerry lrf pilot, and he will say the same thing.

i fly T5 jerry lrf, and most of my damage is positrons. Go ask tillowaty, arguably the best jerry lrf pilot, and he will say the same thing.

Say what !   I will disagree !   As an Jerchio LRF pilot …   I will give that Tillowaty is better at using a positron but as the BEST ???.. :what: !   

Now it can be rephrased as  “Tillowaty, arguably one of the better jerry lrf pilots”.  :salute:

Say what !   I will disagree !   As an Jerchio LRF pilot …   I will give that Tillowaty is better at using a positron but as the BEST ???.. :what: !   

Now it can be rephrased as  “Tillowaty, arguably one of the better jerry lrf pilots”.  :salute:

Don’t pull me in to this!

I still don’t know why players use class module as main weapon when it can deal at most 1/3 of standard weapon dmg…

@fine believe me anyone with pure dmg build can deal same dmg as I am and there are better players than me  :fed015:

Now it can be rephrased as  “Tillowaty, arguably one of the better jerry lrf pilots”.   :salute:

FTFY. Knowing your LRF has main guns forcibly makes you part of the “better” group. 

Back on topic, I’d still like a visual indicator for incoming guided torps. :wink:

FTFY. Knowing your LRF has main guns forcibly makes you part of the “better” group.

Back on topic, I’d still like a visual indicator for incoming guided torps. :wink:

by that standard im also a member of that group…

me too

The standards are low. If you fit and activate engineering modules on your engineering frigate you’re also a part of the better engineer group. :wink:

The standards are low. If you fit and activate engineering modules on your engineering frigate you’re also a part of the better engineer group. :wink:

I would hope so, i main engie after all.