VIII SAS Buran [VIII]

VIII Separate Assault Squad

"Buran"

46fa729d1181.png

“Per aspera ad astra!”

We apologize for machine translation, any help for improving the text, welcome!

We welcome you, the pilot! You’re in the hangar eight separate assault squad “Buran”, the first and, for a long time, the only imperial units in sectors Forerunner. We are one of the oldest corporations in the universe of Star Conflict

Squad created for cooperative play in Star Conflict on the side of the Empire.

Our main goal: pleasant, cooperative game in a friendly company. The game will take place in a friendly atmosphere, no one will force people to swing to the highest tekov week, urging the broom. Humor and jokes on r.p. theme “Empire coolest” are welcome, as well as welcome and all the fans of Warhammer and any other empire in particular. Local management will be several players command units.

Attention! That is our goal - pleasant, does not negate the hard struggle for a place in the rankings and the galaxy, and we do not put yourself in the conquest frameworks league tables and interstellar space. Infinity - no limit. As the forces and means VIII SAS will win its place under the sun. Per aspera ad astra!

Cuts from the book “Imperial Dictatorship”, which are our platoon through a bloody battle:

“And even if the Empire will burn in the fire, I do not leave it, but I will be with her till the end” (XII-III)

“Your enemies do not retreat or lose, will not be defeated as long as you do not drown them in their own blood” (VI-II)

“Honor and Faith - my support” (I-I)

Candidate recruits must possess:

Age - not less than 18 Earth years.

Qualifications - have access to the vehicle’s control of the Empire at least 3 of its technological level. (Rank 6)

Experience - not less than 500 combat (PvP) flights

Skills - the overall combat rating of not less than 4500

Communication skills - ability to communicate with the team, having access to the communication channels on the intergalactic standard TS (TeamSpeak)

Сreed - Faith in the Emperor and the Legion, understanding the essence of His Cause, and that makes us true sons of the Empire.

Charter - knowledge of and compliance division of the statute.

Rule

VIII SAS**“Buran”**

DUTY:

1. Brother-pilot must unquestioningly obey the orders of the officer in a combat situation!

2. Brother-pilot has to fully comply with the requirements of the rule!

3. Brother-pilot must proudly carry the banners of the Empire and the Legion.

4. Brother-pilot has to respect their brothers and commanders, regardless of their rank, age, and worldviews.

5. Brother-pilot must respect the other pilots, such as: the allies, enemies or neutrals.

6. Brother-pilot must fight to the end, without leaving the battlefield, and not giving up until the very last second - second victory or defeat!

7. Brother-pilot should notify officers of his absence more than a month.

8. Brother-pilot must unswervingly pursue the policy of division outside the Angara (open world)

Squade action in an open world:

1. Brother-pilot never attacked without warning!

2. Brother-pilot never attack first, and not a pirate!

2.1 Brother pilot has the right to raider and punitive operations in enemy territory with a view to demoralize and damage inflicted on its supply and infrastructure.

2.2 Before the attack of the enemy (you can during the approach to the sector) brother is obliged to warn the pilot of the sector in the wake of the general conduct of the raid, punitive or special operations.

2.3 The sector is controlled by the Empire and conventionally controlled are listed below:

• Controlled (piracy, attacks civilians are prohibited, subject to patrolling)

Ontregos

Menard

Felony

Pride

Conditionally controlled (piracy, attack civilians is prohibited, can inspect suspicious persons, conducting special operations agreement with the command)

Pandora

Sheam

Troy

Polygon Raiders

1. Brother-pilot must have endurance, not attack those who accidentally touched or those who touched him accidentally, without warning, on a common voice wave! It is desirable notarized screenshot Battle visualization system.

2. Brother-pilot never stoop to insults and abuse especially in a combat situation on a common frequency or personal communication.

3. Brother-pilot always and everywhere must support the banners of the Legion and its divisions. And in word and deed! We guard the pilots and the officers - if you are with us, be worthy of the title.

4. Brother-pilot should not be afraid to die in battle or lose the ship, but he should be afraid to surrender and retreat without fighting, and the honor of dropping the unit - remember this!

5. Brother-pilot must of necessity or request to organize in patrol units and wings and fly to the place of a possible deployment of the pirates, for the next patrol activities.

HONOR:

1. Brother pilot has the right to be absent for a period in the unit up to 1 month, without warning.

eleven.

1.1. Brothers pilots earned the title of honorary member of the unit have the right to indefinite stay in the division series.

1. Brother pilot has the right to make proposals for discussion unit.

2. Brother pilot has the right to constructive criticism of certain solutions division officers.

3. Brother pilot has the right to get help or training from more experienced pilots.

4. Brother pilot is entitled to a social allowance (website, forum, server the TeamSpeak).

5. Brother-pilot is entitled to a further increase, both in service life and, depending on personal qualities.

The number of online does not matter , but the higher - the better. Looking forward to seeing in their ranks of active players .

Nevertheless, we do not support the position of " joined and forgot ." Players who do not go in the game more than a month , will be automatically excluded from the corporation .

We’re all adults , and people who understand . If you have circumstances that do not allow for some time to make sorties , inform about this chapter or officers of the corporation. It works.

The communication is an intergalactic standard TS: ts.reunion.su!

Our representative on Reunion Station.

There is also a back-up communication channels - Mamble (mm.reunion.su); Raidcall (4920346)

Order of the Chief of Staff of the Navy Empire VIII SAS , the following titles:

Key staff

1. Recruit - rookie adopted in subdivision on probation (3 weeks) .

3300a3128298.png

2 . Private - acting soldier received after the trial period and acting alone or with managers. Miletus - fighter, consisting in the division and help its development , but did not actively participate in combat operations.

4291fb0d2f3a.png225ce4bda6ab.png

3 . Corporal - acting soldier received after the trial period , successfully acting as a part of care or had shown good performance . Lifetime - more than a month in the previous rank.

230dce918c82.png

4 . Sergeant - the life of the platoon more than two months . Translated by a report to the superior command . Tessari - fighter in the division comprising more than two months and actively help its development , but did not actively participate in combat operations.

baeea67e6b77.png01eff277f8c1.png

5 . Master Sergeant - life of more than three months. Can be upgraded from Sergeant based on personal performance. Engaged in small- unit command , training recruits.

15d83342ec2b.png

1. Lieutenant - the life of more than four months . Engaged in the command level , training recruits and coordinating small groups in battle. Option - fighter in the division comprising more than four months and who made a significant contribution to its development , but did not actively participate in combat operations.

eec3dce40c8c.png6af4ec9d3cba.png

1. Senior Lieutenant - the life of more than five months . The highest rank for a fighter nekomandnogo composition. Has the same duties as the Lieutenant, but can perform special duties delegated to higher command .

a2314f3cc82e.png

Command staff

1. Captain - junior officer steering units . Lifetime - more than six months . Takes junior management positions . Centurion - fighter unit consisting of more than six months and participate in the coordination of development units , but do not actively participate in combat operations.

7cceb7319085.png0ae0f701dbc3.png

1. Captain Commander - issued captains units actively participating in combat operations and taking command during the battle, not before the seventh month of service.

160251069e23.png

10 . Major - the middle tier top officers unit has the authority to make key decisions for him . Not previously assigned the ninth month of service. The Tribune - fighter in the division comprising more than nine months and involved in key decisions , but do not actively participate in combat operations.

d64f2dbffdb3.png e1b403e53970.png

1. Major Commander - issued majors actively participating in combat operations and assumes command during the battle, not earlier than the tenth month of service.

c501d3957e3e.png

Supreme command staff

1. Vice Admiral / Colonel - the supreme commander of the unit. Not previously assigned the twelfth month of service to the senior officers , or accepts credentials from its predecessor . Naval or army rank of selected accounting qualifications of the applicant.

b2cc66fa9850.png e5a3553c4840.png

1. Admiral / General - unit commander . Not previously assigned fourteenth months of service to the senior officers , authority or takes from its predecessor . Naval or army rank of selected accounting qualifications of the applicant. Legat - founder and ideological leader of the division , who quit to take part in combat operations.

b1f7a9d632fd.png 9747d511560a.png 2d2f8c0a2fa3.png

1. Legion Admiral / Marshal - Officer Alliance (union ) units , coordinating or takes a leadership position in the Alliance. Appointed by the board of senior officers . Lifetime - no less than sixteen months.

639b6df38c91.png 8357214cb10a.png

1. Lord Admiral / Lord Marshal - Alliance commander units. Appointed by the board of senior officers . Life - at least eighteen months.

9ecce41b65db.png 9a12fa30bdbf.png

It is a little facts:

1 . The VIII SAS - imperial corporation. With all that it implies.

2 . No, we don’t limit ourselves is artificial, our many pilots have the trophy ships of Federation and Jericho. But at each departure at our pilots two ships from three - imperial.

3 . Our party of the conflict - the Empire. Nuff said.

4 . You want to put fractional modules of Federation and Jericho on the imperial ships? They had to be established still yesterday! Run march! I will come - I will check!

5 . Certainly, we are mercenaries. But we are imperial mercenaries. Our contacts with other fractions - no more than industrial espionage.

6 . For the Empire! No, it not name and surname. It is an epitaph which imperets burns out lasers on boards of enemy frigates.

If I do not return, bring my body on my shield.
Tell my son I chose to die,
I chose to die than yield.
Fight with blood, fight with steel,
Die with honor, never yield.
Fearless hearts filled with pride,
Into glory we shall ride!

19ce6c13b12d.png

Yes, this corp has very many english. If you do speak english welcome very much to come in and help us secure lighthouses!

Yes, this corp has very many english. If you do speak english welcome very much to come in and help us secure lighthouses!

Yes, I do not speak English. If you want to help us and make the text readable - ask, we will be glad of your help.

Wow

such english

many level

wow

Now seriously, not sure if welcome, but welcome to the empire, looking foward to play with you on the SQ when it gets fixed.

As stated above - we are the oldest Imperial Corporation in the game. And we have already formed a very long time, but only in the Russian community. We now offer Western players to join us.

I really bad speak English. But if there is a player who wants to become the leader of our units in your segment, I’ll be happy to work with him.

Have to wade through linguistic misunderstanding. But I hope that the banner of the Legion and our corporation will be unfurled and among your players.

As stated above - we are the oldest Imperial Corporation in the game. And we have already formed a very long time, but only in the Russian community. We now offer Western players to join us.

I really bad speak English. But if there is a player who wants to become the leader of our units in your segment, I’ll be happy to work with him.

Have to wade through linguistic misunderstanding. But I hope that the banner of the Legion and our corporation will be unfurled and among your players.

Then why it’s the first time I see you? I mean, were your corp “asleep” before and you started playing again?

They’re currently only 41 members, which isn’t a lot to not get swamped by all the other corps.

We all know Mark_Nam for his amazing cosplay. By the way, don’t know if your Corp was inactive or simply not recruiting, but good luck and see you in the battlefield :slight_smile:

Then why it’s the first time I see you? I mean, were your corp “aslee” before and you started playing again?

They’re currently only 41 members, which isn’t a lot to not get swamped by all the other corps.

We play among the Russian community, and we do not go anywhere. But on the western (American and European) community, we came for the first time. And hope to cooperate with Western players. Yes, we are new to you, but our main pilots playing with the alpha test.

Thank you! In combat, we have met and will meet again.

Yes, yes, yes - I use an online translator.

If you ever want to know where we came from:

Here our community.

Here our official representative.

Attention! Sites and forums in Russian.

wow.

viva empire fed_cool.png

The main theme has been updated.

Attention!

Ambitious pilots of the Empire!

Imperial Unit VIII SAS Buran takes the officer contentment with the western prime time!

Are you ready to become an officer of one of the oldest departments of the Empire in SC?

Then you should get acquainted with the offers and demands:

We offer you the position of the officer an opportunity to prove yourself and maybe take their rightful place in the history of the SC.

We give you support, advice and help to give access to all communications systems (a website, forum, Teamspeak server ReydKoll and Mumble)

All of your other suggestions you may want to discuss with me on a personal link (personal messages on ru-forum).

From you need to develop or maintain the unit in a combat state on the western prime time, as the division command is currently located on the eastern borders of the Empire (see. Far East).

Knowledge and experience the game from the T3 +, sociability, desire to grow in faith and the Emperor.

Knowledge and implementation of the Charter, requiring the performance of its other - optional.

Contact the PM on the ru-forum SC or ReUnion.su

VIII Impact - this glorious history and tradition, for many years we stand on guard for the Empire ideals.

Respectfully, Major Commander Mark Nam, the commander of the VIII SAS “Buran”.

Good luck  :012j:

PS: It’s spelled RaidCall. :wink:

Good luck  :012j:

PS: It’s spelled RaidCall. :wink:

lmao i was wondering what that was. 

So an another RP focused PvE corp?

So an another RP focused PvE corp?

No, PvP.