Videos from GVOZD [ESB]

How are they breaking rules? They are helping their teammates mobility in order to attain objectives. Nothing wrong with that

They are helping the enemy team to win, launching allied ships in the middle of the enemy furball so they are killed.

I know you OWLS also do that, but it doesn’t mean it is legit.

I know they are not going to be punished, because ESB you know, but what they do is wrong and they should feel ashamed of that.

But getting into the fight is how you get points.  All they have to do is pop a minefield and they will immediately be way more effective than sitting at spawn waiting for their long range modules to recharge so they can lob guided torps into nothing…  They are going to have to realize at some point that they are doing more harm to their team than help, ESB was just helping by LAUNCHING them into the battle (pun intended).

The only time I use warp gates is in combat recon when the enemy has a frigball and my team is hopeless.  I warp into the enemy captain’s guard and insta-kill him.  Its super effective.

I laughed mostly due to understanding comments on you-tube (in russian) those are hilarious.

Pushing pilots like this I hell of a funny, but this is really what “trollig” is, quite a few of them got crashed into asteroid, killed and so on. If you can not handle such pilots in matches these day, don’t queue up for random PvP, period.

Btw they did get banned

Yeah its trolling I suppose in the end… I just wish there was another way to stop players from Spawn LRFing… maybe… a better tutorial?

Or what about a voice over dude that yells at pilots to get out of the spawn repeatedly if they are there for more than 30 seconds.

I know you OWLS also do that, but it doesn’t mean it is legit.

Before you start such rumors, we did that mostly to random people in Invasion,  who were afk farming. You can subscribe to the notion, that invasion isn’t the same, as doing it in PvP, since there is no enemy team there, you could help.

Most warpgates in PvP on video were either on each other, or warping someone by mistake, and more because of the reaction in the TS.

Anyway, funny video; i think nevertheless, some LRFs deserve it. Nor would I see this as really “helping” the enemy team.

Before you start such rumors, we did that mostly to random people in Invasion,  who were afk farming. You can subscribe to the notion, that invasion isn’t the same, as doing it in PvP, since there is no enemy team there, you could help.

Most warpgates in PvP on video were either on each other, or warping someone by mistake, and more because of the reaction in the TS.

Anyway, funny video; i think nevertheless, some LRFs deserve it. Nor would I see this as really “helping” the enemy team.

I’m not spreading rumours, what I said is true. You did that (I don’t know if you still do) I never said you did it in PvP though, I just said that you did it.

Anyone who watches your videos knows it.

But those two just crossed the line doing it in PvP all the time, and for the sake of trolling.

They are helping the enemy team to win, launching allied ships in the middle of the enemy furball so they are killed.

Do you know theese pilots? :slight_smile: Enemy team didn’t won. Remember, warpgate has a huge cooldown, and it is enough time to win a battle :wink:

I know they are not going to be punished, because ESB you know, but what they do is wrong and they should feel ashamed of that.

They already banned for breaking rules.

Do you know theese pilots? :slight_smile: Enemy team didn’t won. Remember, warpgate has a huge cooldown, and it is enough time to win a battle :wink:

I know those pilots, I know they can win games alone. But so can I and I’m not trolling people with warpgates. That was my point. They were breaking the rules, and I’m glad to see they were punished for it.

I’m not spreading rumours, what I said is true. You did that (I don’t know if you still do) I never said you did it in PvP though, I just said that you did it.

Anyone who watches your videos knows it.

But those two just crossed the line doing it in PvP all the time, and for the sake of trolling.

“”"

I know you OWLS also do that , but it doesn’t mean it is legit.

“”"

what we did was albeit not “that”, meaning we did not launched allied ships into the middle of the furball so they are killed, to my knowledge, and it read like that, especially with the legit part in the end. you know, the sentence before a sentence does influence the sentence after the sentence. when it comes to breaking ultimate rules, i am pretty strict and sensitive.

anyway, glad you clarified this.

I do hope, it’s not a permaban, because that would be a bit overkill… :confused:

“”"

I know you OWLS also do that , but it doesn’t mean it is legit.

“”"

what we did was albeit not “that”, meaning we did not launched allied ships into the middle of the furball so they are killed, to my knowledge, and it read like that, especially with the legit part in the end. you know, the sentence before a sentence does influence the sentence after the sentence. when it comes to breaking ultimate rules, i am pretty strict and sensitive.

anyway, glad you clarified this.

In that case I apologize, I never meant that you did it in PvP and I’m sorry if the sentence was misunderstood.

I do hope, it’s not a permaban, because that would be a bit overkill… :confused:

Nah, permabans are only given in really extreme cases like cheating or being a dumbass (Uhmari).

If you are  LRF spawn camper, i ll find you…And i ll help you to fight…

30 days of ban. ESB without maximum :’(

If you are LRF spawn camper, i ll find you…And i ll help you to fight…

30 days!! :open_mouth: Well at least it’s not a permaban

That’s too much for helping Aces get in the battlefield fast  :013j:

del

whooops i didn’t know that was illegal or banable. Scatter gun cov ops should have ban a banable offense. it’s clearly against the rules. :confused:

of course ESB does go a little overboard with spawn camping xD 

whooops i didn’t know that was illegal or banable. Scatter gun cov ops should have ban a banable offense. it’s clearly against the rules. :confused:

Yes, ban people who use the scattergun, then we won’t have to see ArcTic anymore!!!

XD

30 days is a bit harsh for that

Im dropping this here as a warning before the thread goes off topic, discussing administrator action’s.

3.7. It is prohibited to discuss threads closed by the administration or a moderator. It is forbidden to discuss actions of moderators and administrators, as well as community managers, coordinators and game masters in any form. All issues are resolved by using “personal messages” sent to the moderator personally.

[Forum rule](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18970-forum-rules/)

[Game server code of conduct](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/8916-game-server-code-of-conduct/)

Thank you.

Yes, ban people who use the scattergun, then we won’t have to see ArcTic anymore!!!

XD

i said cov ops scatter gun. it was breaking the rules.