Video. Interceptor t4 by Maximum997 )))

Some video about solo games on interceptors. Dont know english good, thats why i just post names and links of the video.

1. Detonation.

2. Beacon hunt

3. Captains 1

4. Captains 2

5. Not so bad fight.

Small video - good kill with plasma spear.

1. Fight vs ESB squad!

2. Too many control

8 .Very bloody fight

1. Its A laag time!

I hope you wiil enjoy my video. Thnx for the attention.

:01212:  Maxi

Already saw all of them in the russian forums, keep the good work  :lol:

Does Choll do anything in this game besides chat?

Only saw one video, very nice flying skills, must be awesome to fly with 50ms ping.

So even with 11ms ping it’s possible to get horrible lag…

It’s great finally seeing good videos with good music.

Apocalyptica FTW!

So even with 11ms ping it’s possible to get horrible lag…

It’s great finally seeing good videos with good music.

Apocalyptica FTW!

Define horrible…

For me, horrible is above 400ms, i usually play with 290ms (when on US servers) and 300-330 on EU/RU servers.

Unless you are talking about packet loss due to poor servers and such, those you can get even if you are on lan with the servers hehehhehee.

Depending on the networking code, with 11ms ping you shouldn’t get much packet loss.  With TCP you wouldn’t because the protocol would throttle your connection.  The game uses UDP so it’s really up to the devs for how to handle it.  But that lag is bad enough that when I get it I quit for the night.

The response time on the disconnect as captain was amazing.  I can’t log in that fast!

Nice!

The “Too many control” Video shows nicely how to deal with tacklers, if you are tackled: Fly close to them!

I still dont get your EM-Missile-fetish, max…

I guess it’s to help Sharpnel Cannon break the shields faster.

Define horrible…

Looked pretty bad to me. Shows well that it’s server lag, not connection lag.

So he’s got all 3 damage types available and phase shield doesn’t bother him.

Max, awesome flying! 

*looks at videos Max posted* 

*thinks of all the times I myself did that* 

*realizes that if JP posts any video of his flying, people will see the secret skills and have a 98% chance of throwing up due to his constant spinning. *

Nice!

The “Too many control” Video shows nicely how to deal with tacklers, if you are tackled: Fly close to them!

Looked pretty bad to me. Shows well that it’s server lag, not connection lag.

So he’s got all 3 damage types available and phase shield doesn’t bother him.

Yes, you are right. I took it against guards and shields, but may be i ll take kinetic again. It was experiment to have all types of damage: shotguns, EM missiles and plasma spear. One missile deals 5000-6000 damage to guard’s shield.

Then there is my way, rfbs and kinet rockets

Then there is my way, rfbs and kinet rockets

On cov-ops I’m the same. On recons shrapnel + kinetic rockets because the remodulator deals with the shields. On ECM shrapnel + kinetic as well because I don’t solo hunt guards with them.

What is rfbs ?

What is rfbs ?

rapid fire blaster (one of EM Interceptor guns)

On recons shrapnel + kinetic rockets because the remodulator deals with the shields.

I am very-very pleased that there are hardly any Recons that use Slow Missiles, those things are extremely potent, especially in Sector Conquest

The response time on the disconnect as captain was amazing.  I can’t log in that fast!

Its a very old story. I have some problem with internet connection. Somedays i had disconnections every 2-3 minutes and about 5-10 disconnections during one battle. I tryed to find a problem but it was useless. Sometimes this problem dissapears sometimes comes back again.

I am very-very pleased that there are hardly any Recons that use Slow Missiles, those things are extremely potent, especially in Sector Conquest

Yes they are great for slowing, but I’m using missiles to increase my damage output to ensure kills and they have very low damage output. Slowing enemies down isn’t typically a concern to me on a recon since there are tacklers all over the place anyway. I don’t play SQ.

Slowpoke missiles are  musthave at recon.