[Video] Efefay

I’m not here to moderate, I’m here to help new players with any kind of question they have, to forward bug reports and to deal with in-game reports.

Moderators are the one who moderate, that’s why they’re called moderators, you know.

Also:

You’re not only using one but making fun of it, don’t be an hypocrite, you have no right to say what I should or shouldn’t be.

ah sorry, I thought you were a moderator.

sorry.

ah sorry, I thought you were a moderator.

sorry.

> gives scathing personal judgement

> doesn’t know what he’s talking about

:01515:

I don’t understand. If I am American and the 1st amendment allows me to make fun of the president why can’t I do it online?

This isnt America…

In russia, they do things … differently.

No they aren’t. Just like racist, homophobic or rude names are renamed in-game, political ones are usually too. Specially when you’re making fun of it.

So, I saw some guy called cuntdestroyer in a match, yesterday… Does that count as offensive?..

I don’t understand. If I am American and the 1st amendment allows me to make fun of the president why can’t I do it online?

You’re not in Kansas anymore, boy. This is the Russia Federation. Free speech is something they don’t do, here.

I saw some guy called cuntdestroyer in a match

haha what a name

haha what a name

I have seen some good spanish names in the same line, but I don’t see a reason to report them. They are funny and not offensive.

Efefay if you want to make tutorials it is ok, just make them and let the people judge them. If you need some advice ask me, I already did all the classes and game modes tutorials in my channel. In spanish though.

So, I saw some guy called cuntdestroyer in a match, yesterday… Does that count as offensive?..

According to the game rules yes, and you should report them. I personally don’t find it bad, but I just follow the rules.

wMEmBGq.jpg

Oh snap

We have a guy in our corp whose name is simple, “реnis” :smiley: but it is not in english, so yeah.

We have a guy in our corp whose name is simple, “реnis” :smiley: but it is not in english, so yeah.

Is he of northern europe ancestry?

A lot of weird words up there can be read like that, that mean utterly nothing to us mortals.

What is europe? There is no such thing on my world map:

USMap-2795866.jpg

What is europe? There is no such thing on my world map:

USMap-2795866.jpg

I loled

In what language?

In what language?

We see what interest you here… :stuck_out_tongue:

We see what interest you here… :stuck_out_tongue:

I am a linguist… I don’t know what else you think I am interested in… XD

I am a linguist…

I see what you did here… :stuck_out_tongue:

I see what you did here… :stuck_out_tongue:

Huh? I don’t see what I did myself XD Care to elaborate?

Uh…its not funny if I have to explain it ! linguist relate to tongue and your love for a ‘‘pen…’’ errr another language :stuck_out_tongue: could simply be my french understanding of your english making it funny for me atleast… lol

XD

@sephi

it’s funny!

but you shouldn’t explain that to him…

@sephi

it’s funny!

but you shouldn’t explain that to him…

Yes he should, otherwise I cannot laugh!