[Video] Efefay

as long as you make my eyes bleed with your videos, i am not ashamed.

I can make your hears and your eyes bleed in 1 video :smiley:

I’m actually thinking of doing a series of tutorials explain the roles of each ship and such… Tutorials that explain shipbuilding, the status bar and so on. Custom matches will be used often. The FPS may be low but the content will be legen… Wait for it …dary.

Truth can be hurtful. As much of a good guy you are Efefay I agree that tutorials made by you wouldn’t be the best for new players. I’m not an insanely skilled player like Milf, Takamina, or some ESB/NASA/Nova/SYN/WPK players, and I don’t know some complex game mechanics like Kostyan or Rakza, but I have common sense and a somewhat large knowledge of the game just because of the time I’ve spent playing, so that’s the reason I have a thread to help new players.

but I have common sense

2298514_sarcasm_detector.png

Yes, your sarcasm detector is broken because I wasn’t being sarcastic.

Love ya resi :stuck_out_tongue:

Love ya resi :stuck_out_tongue:

I wasn’t being sarcastic.

explosing_sarcasm_detector.jpg

b4aBB3s.jpg

offtopic.jpg

offtopic.jpg

Welcome to page 2 of any thread.

Welcome to page 2 of any thread.

I have been surprised recently by the increasing “on-topicness” of hreads.  Or at the very least them not being swamped by memes…

Or at the very least them not being swamped by memes…

Memes are so fun  :01515:

residente, you shouldn’t be a GM.

I doubt that you have any idea what ‘moderation’ means.

Respect Residente’s authoritah!

Don’t you guys want to hear my sexy, sultry voice on video? It pulls all the female canines.

Oh and btw my guides won’t be about builds just concepts like how resists are usually better than pure amount or like how rotation is better for dogfighting; basic stuff. IK how to build. It’s just that I show you guys my novelty stuff and IK people have more ship building knowledge.

residente, you shouldn’t be a GM.

I doubt that you have any idea what ‘moderation’ means.

I’m not here to moderate, I’m here to help new players with any kind of question they have, to forward bug reports and to deal with in-game reports.

Moderators are the one who moderate, that’s why they’re called moderators, you know.

Also:

III. NICKNAME SELECTION RULES

_ 4. In choosing a nickname the following is prohibited: _

4.1. Using obscene or abusive words or similar words and phrases in any language.

4.2. Using provocative nicknames and nicknames, which can be misleading about their belonging to one or another member of the forum.

4.3. Using nicknames containing hints of racial, ethnic, sexual or national superiority;

4.4. Using nicknames with insulting and obscene character;

4.5. Using nicknames associated with sex or violence;

4.6. Using nicknames that refer to the intimate parts of the human body or describe their functions;

4.7. Using nicknames that refer to drugs and psychotropic substances or their use;

4.8. Using names of historical or political figures;

4.9. Using nicknames that wholly or partly contain copyrighted or registered trademark elements;

You’re not only using one but making fun of it, don’t be an hypocrite, you have no right to say what I should or shouldn’t be.

So I’m guessing GeorgesBush is not allowed or BarackOsama?

So I’m guessing GeorgesBush is not allowed or BarackOsama?

No they aren’t. Just like racist, homophobic or rude names are renamed in-game, political ones are usually too. Specially when you’re making fun of it.

I don’t understand. If I am American and the 1st amendment allows me to make fun of the president why can’t I do it online?

Memes are so fun  :01515:

b4aBB3s.jpg

wMEmBGq.jpg