Upvoting

We used to have downvotes. That’s why there are still people with -1000 or something…

Alas, there was a dark period in SCon history where people would go around down-voting everything on a page for the sake of pressing the button. The result was the more you posted, the more down-votes you received regardless of the content of your posts (since an individual can only vote once on any given post).

Yes it was true, there was a peculiar member that had so many down votes, well, he had to be removed from the forums. 

Imagine if there was achivables in forums? Like the same we have in game?

Oh, like *bleep Bloop* reached 10 posts, here is 10 FP (Forum points) for you.

Or like better titles, like “Forum Guru, ask questions to this guy before consulting the GMs or other members.”

This game is in dire need of down voting, and I mean in game. I am so sick and F’in tired of seeing my team consist of 4+ LRFs during Domination/Beacon Hunt.  There needs to be a way to tell these people outside of the chat that they are a detremint to everyone around them…

When you see 2 or more people ALREADY in LRFs for F**** sake don’t spawn in yours as well

This game is in dire need of down voting, and I mean in game. I am so sick and F’in tired of seeing my team consist of 4+ LRFs during Domination/Beacon Hunt.  There needs to be a way to tell these people outside of the chat that they are a detremint to everyone around them…

When you see 2 or more people ALREADY in LRFs for F**** sake don’t spawn in yours as well

Hello, this thread is a few months old and it has nothing to do with the recent in-game up vote system. 

Locked.