Upgraded Enhanced Scanner

It would be nice to have a regular scanner for open space that could show different types of objects on the map separately. It would require only a single key to assign. By pushing it multiple times it would rotate between the different types of objects visible for the regular scanner.

It could go like this:

Position               Shown

0                      All ships in range

1                      Players only

2                      Pirates only

3                      Aliens only

4                      Containers, other loot objects

Maybe there could be a position for showing Mission objectives.

I think it would give some more freedom and things to do with a non premium module that most likely everyone has in open space game mode.

So, what do you think?

There is already a premium model for that. If you want to do it manually, fit sensor range.

In fact, the only thing the premium one is good is for looting mysterious containers. Alien stashes and pirate stashes can be found with the naked eye.

I am not saying to give us more highlighted/marked objects displayed. I am saying to let us choose which one is displayed and marked with the known markers.

I am not saying to give us more highlighted/marked objects displayed. I am saying to let us choose which one is displayed and marked with the known markers.

Do you mean like in EVE where you can configure your overview with different classes and objects?

Do you mean like in EVE where you can configure your overview with different classes and objects?

I don’t know EVE but what you are saying sounds like it.