"Upgrade Points"

I suggest changing “Upgrade Kits” to “Upgrade Points”. (The little green and purple bubbles)

This way, you wont get pointless trash upgrade kits and can actually use the battle loot for something other than deconstruction. I suggest allowing the green Upgrade Points be used to buy crafting parts or part kits from the shop, and for purple ones to be exchanged for Artefacts. Also, before you go off on a tangent, there will be 5 “Tiers” of upgrade points that can each be used for three ranks of modules/weapons:

T1 Upgrade Point: Ranks 1-3

T2 Upgrade Point: Ranks 4-6

T3 Upgrade Point: Ranks 7-9

T4 Upgrade Point: Ranks 10-12

T5 Upgrade Point: Ranks 13-15

Green and Purple Upgrade Points will be separate.

This is interesting, but would need a whole system rework.

Not really. It would just require removing the current upgrade kits from loot and replacing them with a currency. (Upgrade Points). Crating the new currency can’t be that hard. I mean, the devs are making new ones all the time. Xp

It’s easy to say this. Now translate what you said into confusing 1000 lines of codes that a game engine can somehow understand. ;__;

Sit me down in front of their system for a day or so and I can copy pasta this new currency in ez.

Sit me down in front of their system for a day or so and I can copy pasta this new currency in ez.

As someone who is currently learning how to program, trust me when I say this suggestion would be a lot harder to implement then you think. Also, I enjoy have excess graphite and computing chips. So it’s a no from me.

I suggest allowing the green Upgrade Points be used to buy crafting parts or part kits from the shop, and for purple ones to be exchanged for Artefacts.

As someone who is currently learning how to program, trust me when I say this suggestion would be a lot harder to implement then you think. Also, I enjoy have excess graphite and computing chips. So it’s a no from me.

Technically, they already implemented this with ‘Credits’ and ‘Iridium’.

First the system seem to be an improvement and easier way, but after thinking a bit about it, what will the balancing behind it?

Currently I’m sitting for example on 4x mk2 kits for aegis kit.

So what will I get as ‘compensation’ for these with the new system?

Because if it look like: 1 green point instead of 1 (insert random mk2) upgrade kit, it will be okay. But if the cost of buying/trading in the points of the wanted upgrade kit will be higher as 1 point, then this system will make it just worse.

If the above mentioned mk2 aegis kit now give me a point, but cost more as 1 point, I need MORE of these dot lucks as before.

Now you can argue rng vs. constant rate, but for this Credits/Iridium already exist.

So what will be the + of this suggestion in such scenario?

So I’m currently share Derp’s no to this suggestion until further explanation/improvements are taken into account that differtiate it from Credits/Iridium we currently have.

If you have Mk2 kits you get green points for their respective ranks. Mk4 kits would give purple points of their rank as well. Ezpz