upgrade any ship to premium status

how about allowing any ship to be upgraded to premium status in exchange for GS?

Would be awesome to be able to use secret project ships or alien ships in battles and still get 20% credits

Something like 4-6k GS to upgrade a R15 to premium

• enable premium status

• instantly max synergy

addendum: shouldn’t unlock extra modules. That feature is creating enough imbalance already

What about having them already premium status OR at least ability to use all unique modules? SP were meant for fully customizable ships.
And alien ships already count as premium in OS. And since they kinda increased their repair costs (on R9 Thar’ga repairs costs more than dessy) it promotes tactical use instead of mass spamming them, I dont see a reason for their premiumness. Could be nice, but seeing how much grind they need to be build and upgraded, I wouldn’t spend a additional penny for gilding them.

That’s really neat, would maybe even balance out PvP -> if everyone is OP noone is OP.

5 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

That’s really neat, would maybe even balance out PvP -> if everyone is OP noone is OP.

Thia doesnt affect game balance…

all it does is increase income and remove repair cost. Ship stats and bonuses remain same

and gives 3 unique modules of that rank range…

2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

and gives 3 unique modules of that rank range…

welp, I didn’t factor that in. Premiums getting all special modules is a bad idea to begin with

This should only add the premium bonuses, not extra modules, for sure.

Or nah. I’d love being able to have premium on any ship. Styx would be premium for sure.

Tiger-M for prems!

On 6.4.2018 at 8:56 PM, _terrorblade said:

how about allowing any ship to be upgraded to premium status in exchange for GS?  …

:heart: … please include Unique ships, destroyer class and Ellydium ships

Please give us GS options:

1. open space enhancement like +4 cargo spaces
    • free synergy
  2. make any silver ship into r15 special project ship with ‘refit ship option’ from rank 7 on
  3. combine this _ one time investment _ with a long term investment - combine it with the License (something that stacks) so as to increase long term support licenses more against no-license grind

P.S.:

Please confer with regular premium ships’ stats and with premium license stats.

(premium license gives: )

• +50% credits
  • +50% loyalty
  • +50% synergy
  • +50% resources
  • +2 trophies

(usually premium ships have: )

• +20% credits
  • +50% loyalty
  • doesn’t break
  • +2 cargo spaces
  • +20% free synergy
  • +100% synergy

That + 100% synergy is the normal bonus every ship with full synergy gets. Nothing specific to premium ships. Also prem ships have 20% credits (not 50) and the license gives you the 50% extra.

4 hours ago, John161 said:

That + 100% synergy is the normal bonus every ship with full synergy gets. Nothing specific to premium ships. Also prem ships have 20% credits (not 50) and the license gives you the 50% extra.

not sure about now, but that was not the case before - prem ships made more than maxed out ships on base synergy+ they had more free synergy generated on top of higher base gain.

7 hours ago, John161 said:

right - I corrected the transposed numbers - thanx

right - all max leveled up silver ships show: “earns 2x synergy” as well as every premium/golden ship

but I still wonder what the 2x excess in synergy-per-ship will bring you after you already have your ship max leveled? Exchange into free synergy for GS - bad investment/conversion rate  - never did that

3 hours ago, xKostyan said:

not sure about now, but that was not the case before - prem ships made more than maxed out ships on base synergy+ they had more free synergy generated on top of higher base gain.

I’m quite sure that the boni shown in game haven’t changed the last 3 years. I can’t say if there is/was not any hidden bonus or so.

10 minutes ago, avarshina said:

right - all max leveled up silver ships show: “earns 2x synergy” as well as every premium/golden ship

but I still wonder what the 2x excess in synergy-per-ship will bring you after you already have your ship max leveled? Exchange into free synergy for GS - bad investment/conversion rate  - never did that

It gives you twice as much free synergy as before.

On 8.4.2018 at 1:58 AM, avarshina said:

make any silver ship into r15 special project ship with ‘refit ship option’ from rank 7 on

This is probably a bad idea…

On 8.4.2018 at 7:22 PM, John161 said:

I’m quite sure that the boni shown in game haven’t changed the last 3 years. I can’t say if there is/was not any hidden bonus or so.

It gives you twice as much free synergy as before.

7 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

This is probably a bad idea…

Why?

Look at the potential! Noticed the 9/9 modules menu -fixed though- coming with the new rank 16,17s?

The Devs only have to ‘unlock’ the _ Refit  ship _ option for the r16s,r17s+, now, everything is prepared.

This is one of the very very good decisions patched recently.

And why not giving this Refit ship option for License owners or for GS in future?