UPDATE: CBT v.0.4.4, May 17th

• In this version “Imperial Legion” ships are only available.
  • For those taking part in the game from 16:00 to 22:00 (GMT+4): for victory you receive 15 std.; for Defeat - 2 std. Players who leave the battle before it ends (with at least one ship remaining) do not receive any compensation at all (including credits).
  • Every week all the players are issued a sum equal to the cost of a 7 days Extended License.

GENERAL:

• Sectors of gunfire have been limited for main weapons
  • Damage dealt by these guns has been increased accordingly

SPACESHIPS:

Attackers

• Imperial key module is now “Overdrive”. It temporarily makes all systems operate at maximum (critical) power level which increases attacker’s maximum speed and fire rate

Frigates

• Increased damage of main weapons and Turret mode
  • Increased energy consumption on main weapons fire in Turret mode

MODULES:

Lasers

• Fixed the bug that used to limit laser’s firing range at 10km.
  • Maximum firing range increased

Plasma guns

• Fixed requirements for plasma-operating weapons

Combat modules

• The “Achilles” system cooldown increased
  • “Improved shield booster” cost increased

LOCATIONS:

General

• Some changes were made to the color scheme

Devil’s Jaw

• Several texture geometry bug were fixed

SOUND:

• Several tweaks were made to the weapon sounds
  • Sound effects made by explosions were slightly changed

FIXED BUGS:

• Fixed the issue with automatic activation of empty slots
  • Removed option of refilling special holiday ammo
  • Fixed the noname players issue
  • Fixed the bug that caused ammo to disappear from the ship’s slots
  • Fixed some performance issues related to mouse cursor in fullscreen and windowed mode
  • Fixed problems with sound in the intro trailer
  • Fixed the rocket explosion bug that caused the ships to leave their course
  • Additional logging was set up to maintain more detailed an precise bug tracking

Seriously?

Seriously?

No they just posted all of that for the fun of it. What do you think.

I am happy with some of updates its more balanced and a lot of bugs got fixed however I do not like some of them but I will be posting sometime later on when I have tested.

Patience is a virtue thorkoal.

The sound tweaks take a little bit of time but i’m sure there working on bug fixes at same time as prepping launch for the next big update.

a few of the bugs listed were a big hassle an when get in can see if they been addressed acordinly. Its better to take it slow an make sure you have a solid game then to rush a launch an fall hard from the mass of bugs.

Everything needs time to be completed so be patient.

Almost 1 month to do this. This was what I was criticising. Keep up the slow work. I’m out.

If your out then I would think your application cold go to someone who is willing to put the effort into helping. Takes time for a game and coding and let me tell you programming games is not a 1 23 done it takes time. I am a programmer myself and it takes a lot to do what these guys are doing. You should give them the time and the chance. But seems you cant wait ohwell.

games great so far i think for this early in the beta, couple of my friends got in beta with me would love a way for us 2 queue up together in next patch

Frigates

• Increased damage of main weapons and Turret mode
  • Increased energy consumption on main weapons fire in Turret mode

MODULES:

Lasers

• Fixed the bug that used to limit laser’s firing range at 10km.
  • Maximum firing range increased

now we talkin… time to grab back super ultra sniper laser , screw da zoom, me just shoot with 11k range lazor hahahah harharhar.gif

*has been kicked to sky* kicktosky.gif

better take their time to prevent further bugs from spreading

keep up the good work guys

Great Work guys, keep the fixes coming. This game is a massive cash cow waiting to be milked.

1 question though, how was this patch 1 gb?

Out of curriosity… how many programmers do you guys have? The update frequency is rather low for a game in it’s BETA stage.

Not that i’m complaining, just wondering.

• For those taking part in the game from 16:00 to 22:00 (GMT+4): for victory you receive 15 std.; for Defeat - 2 std. Players who leave the battle before it ends (with at least one ship remaining) do not receive any compensation at all (including credits).

I can’t help to wonder why you would make such a useless restriction when you have testers from all over the globe?

I actually get a little upset about this for not being able to claim this most of the time as i log in at various times of the day.

Please either have this in effect 24 hours a day or remove it completely.

Well the only fact that cloaking has been removed gonna makes me wait until another ship can be equiped with.

WHat! you guys removed cloaking? Thats what made assault ships worth playing.

I can’t help to wonder why you would make such a useless restriction when you have testers from all over the globe?

I actually get a little upset about this for not being able to claim this most of the time as i log in at various times of the day.

Please either have this in effect 24 hours a day or remove it completely.

I will see if we can change this to 24 hours a day;)

A better idea. Make it 24 hours for the beta testers who play constantly and report errors. I think this would give an incentive to active bug testers and reporters.

People must of at least reported 1 bug and also active in the forums to qualify for 24hour gold

A better idea. Make it 24 hours for the beta testers who play constantly and report errors. I think this would give an incentive to active bug testers and reporters.

People must of at least reported 1 bug and also active in the forums to qualify for 24hour gold

This would be a good solution, but it take a lot of time to activate this for the single accounts.

We are working on a solution and there should be some news soon.

I really don’t understand why you completly removed cloak from Attack Ships. Their current ability gives no real survivability. I understand it can be about balance issues, like popping behind a frigate, but the same thing is happeneing with interceptors anyway. We need cloaking back, it had a really fun mechanic. If you think cloaking is overpowered, balance it somehow. I think it’s balanced anyway since you can lock a module on a ship before it cloaks and bye bye cloak.

I will see if I can get some information.

Mayor problem in this update is the combination of blind spots and increased dmg output. If you try to outrun your opponent you cant defend yourself or at least not effective. You will always lose. And even head to head attacks will only lead to “who has more beef/tankyness”. Bevore this update low tier ships hade a good chance defending themselfes against higher tiers because they still had enough hitpoints to stand against them. Now high tier ships deal an even bigger amount of dmg in the same time while hitpoints are still the same and your defense is only effective in front or above your ship.

Also attack ship has lost a lot of survivability. Overcharge is a good abylity but you only deal higher dmg by the increased rate of fire. The increase of speed is also awesome but only 2x speed still seems not enough to survive. Also long range combat got a large buff. Frigs deal now even more dmg making combat in open space to dangerous for AS in its current state. Cloak was at least the way to get out of focus for a moment to hide behind something.

I think this update has destroyed much of the balance we had. It feels like ships are to vulnerable now, and we still miss the armour blind spot system that would also make them more vulnarable by attacking the ship modules/engines/weapons.

Blind spots for turrets seem locial but there is still much to. Every ship needs his own blind spots. Sometimes i cant shot with all turrest who are able to see my target. Sometimes it is still not locially to shot through my frigate if an enemy is behind me or under my ship. This system also desires a lot of tuning.