UPDATE: CBT v.0.4.4, May 17th

This update make the game exelent. Now who have more playerskill win. No more the damm backshot killing you, you need be smart to kill and survive now.

The increasy of fire power make the game very better. Suicide interceptor tryng rush a mass of enemy shipp wiil die.Same so atackers or frigater. Now you need use you ship role wisely.

Interceptor will hunt enemys attacking friend bases, Rescue friends in trouble, Cover frigates blindspots etc.

Atacker will smash figates, charge enemy bases, rape interceptor(yes, i was raped in 2 sec because i forget to be avasive),etc

Frigates will be exelents sniper, tankers, medics, base destroyers, torpedo spamers(i like emp torpedos :fed_lol: )

Problem with the blind spot? This is because youonly rely in freecam + ramdom movements. Start roll the damm ship or use the enviorement/friends/bots to cover you and you will see how wonderfull pilot your interceptor/frigate/atacker is.

I never use the freecam(no even before the update) and always had a good kill rate(5~14) because i use “my” skill to control my ship.

Ps: Engine web mod need be nerfed. he cut the enemy speed in +/- 60% ( is good vs interceptors) and block the propulsion. But he never turn off (is ok) and your energy consumition is too low(no ok) and cooldown is too short(no ok).

Make a slight increasy in cooldown, energy consumition and all will be right.

Well every update can bring good and bad things so feel free to start a discussion so we can see where we can improve some things.