Unable to complete daily mission from ellydium

Just like said in the title i’m unable to complete the mission from ellydium (get 110 kill are assist with the Thar’kth cannon) due to the fact i don’t have the gun and i’m realy far away to get it + i don’t want it cause i never use charging shoots guns. Cinnamon tell me that we get a new mission every days but somehow mine did not change and remain the same, probably because i accepte the mission.

screenshot-170118-163345.jpg.a08cd65c898bbd1d56225b1b6532734a.jpg

so i’m asking if there a way that allow us to cancel the current mission to get access to the next one?

thx in advence

52 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Just like said in the title i’m unable to complete the mission from ellydium (get 110 kill are assist with the Thar’kth cannon) due to the fact i don’t have the gun and i’m realy far away to get it + i don’t want it cause i never use charging shoots guns. Cinnamon tell me that we get a new mission every days but somehow mine did not change and remain the same, probably because i accepte the mission.

screenshot-170118-163345.jpg.a08cd65c898bbd1d56225b1b6532734a.jpg

so i’m asking if there a way that allow us to cancel the current mission to get access to the next one?

thx in advence

I think that I can answer your question, EndeavSTEEL.

We can cancel Open Space daily missions, we can cancel Open Space daily missions that are already completed.

We can’t cancel any contract missions, that is provided, so we can’t pick the ones that we would like to complete.

You’re stuck with this mission now that you accepted it.

I do not think that you can even expect that it will get changed, if you would just leave it alone, without accepting it.

Such progression wall should be removed immediately.

It’s beyond logical to me, that you would get a mission, that requires that you get something, that you don’t have yet or don’t even want it.

Only one thing comes to my mind, but we all know what that means.

I have the same problem but i got it without accepting it.

Just now, otaku98753 said:

I have the same problem but i got it without accepting it.

Okay, wait until tomorrow, don’t accept it, then report back to me.

Did it change?

4 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Okay, wait until tomorrow, don’t accept it, then report back to me.

Did it change?

As i said, i didn´t had to accept it, the system accepted it before i could do anything. And well, there seems to be nothing else except waiting we could do…

7 minutes ago, otaku98753 said:

As i said, i didn´t had to accept it, the system accepted it before i could do anything. And well, there seems to be nothing else except waiting we could do…

Strange. Automatically accepted means it’s forced, so it will never pass. You’re stuck!

I did accept the mission more than 24 hours ago that why i’m worried about this i’m I stuck? Do I just need to wait? I’ll wait till 1:00 am to see if it update

Funny thing… hey m8 use this cannon to unlock this cannon! WHAT?!

I’d say you are probably boned but it is illogical considering that probably most of us didn’t save many crystals considering that there was very little information about whether we would need them to be able to progress. This is basically a soft lock and needs to be fixed.

Well, guys who didn’t pay money on thar’ga don’t have enough crystals to get Thar’Ga to rank 11 for the Tar’kth. And i am not boned… do i have to apologize for my sloppy speech?

2 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

I’d say you are probably boned but it is illogical considering that probably most of us didn’t save many crystals considering that there was very little information about whether we would need them to be able to progress. This is basically a soft lock and needs to be fixed.

The worst in that is that I saved arround 120 xenocrystals before thar’ga get released, and even with mission i’m still not r11. Plus I lost a rank after the update (now rank8) witch mean I also lost access to the matter absorber (witch I already did start working on)

So I waited until 1:00am and nope nothing change the mission remain the same so i’m realy stuck with that until I get the gun…

4 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

So I waited until 1:00am and nope nothing change the mission remain the same so i’m realy stuck with that until I get the gun…

Same for me. i can finish it after the spec ops stuff, but it´s still anoying.

On 1/19/2017 at 6:20 AM, otaku98753 said:

Same for me. i can finish it after the spec ops stuff, but it´s still anoying.

It was to be expected. I already send a PM to developers, but no answer so far.

Now i could do the quest but it doesn´t count my kills… where do i find my logs?

13 minutes ago, otaku98753 said:

Now i could do the quest but it doesn´t count my kills… where do i find my logs?

That depends on the OS. For Windows 10 its: C:\Users[YOUR USERNAME]\Documents\My Games\StarConflict\logs

Other Windows versions will be similar…

With the todays server bleep, i think that they are aware of this small task issue, who knows maybe it will get a change.

Cinnamon told me that we’ll get a fix about it so just a matter of time

Every 6 hours they need are 6 crystals i miss so i hope they fix it really fast so i don´t have to waste again two days or even more just because they can´t program their own quest propperly…

At least you got the mission now but on my side it’s like frozen :confused: