"Un-Assisted"Mode

we are using PM. Calm…

Go ahead and lock it. I think this topic is dead.

This could be fun.

But making it also mean that you can move at 500m/s backward while shooting stuff in front of you. 

I can already imagine how OP it is in good hand.

Faith != Religion

If you have ever watched any Science documentaries the well-known scientists always say something to this effect, ‘Just the right sun, planet size, planet orbit, protecting gas giant, right location in galaxy, etc’ and attribute it to luck… and yet they refuse to acknowledge that there MIGHT be a higher power.

People have faith that evolution is real. Although Darwin observed changings in bird beak size te species never changed. The bird was still a bird. Even Charles Darwin believed in a creator.

There is an actual equation to estimate the situation earth is in.

As it turns out statistically there are 4 - 30 earthlike planets. Earthlike meaning its position in a solar system, and that it would have water. Giving the chance for life. Really though all we care about is that it would have water, CO2, and a magnetosphere. As a species we would likely be able to wait the 30 or so generations for terriforming. Odviously keeping in mind needing an activate start and a “big brother” planet to block possible astroids.

Also faith is obviously not religion. Because it takes faith to have religion. Therefore it is part of the whole that makes religion.

In-fact, as it turns out, it takes faith for much of what makes up our lives. One might think an omnipotent being knew this when it was telling its creature how to make a religion…

This could be fun.

But making it also mean that you can move at 500m/s backward while shooting stuff in front of you. 

I can already imagine how OP it is in good hand.

Hey, good to see you back.

+1 me, for off topic chatter on a redfox post!