ugly crab claws

please devs, why every years you put these ugly crab claws on all ours ships ??

It’s ugly, nothing related with your game, and it’s all time same.

Maybe some mechanics crabs claws or robots claws, or other thing a bit more related with ?

or something nice maybe, is it possible ? : )

28 minutes ago, SheenShade said:

please devs, why every years you put these ugly crab claws on all ours ships ??

It’s ugly, nothing related with your game, and it’s all time same.

Maybe some mechanics crabs claws or robots claws, or other thing a bit more related with ?

or something nice maybe, is it possible ? : )

relaaaax, it’s an april fools think, it’ll all be fixed within a few weeks

on a side note, I wish the devs would make it possible to permanently buy the biomorph skins for styx and katana with 100 xenochips

I agree, always hated the ugly a$$ claws and its always the same ships that becomes biomorphed…

2 hours ago, DeathWasp said:

I agree, always hated the ugly a$$ claws and its always the same ships that becomes biomorphed…

Laaaaaaaaaaazyyyyyyyyyyyyy

no u 

<3

6 hours ago, evo888 said:

relaaaax, it’s an april fools think, it’ll all be fixed within a few weeks

no relaaaax, must bear every years this, even  for few weeks, “few week” is too long !!

at least it could be other things, but i’m afraid about theses “other things”, i’m sure they can find worse !  ![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/facepalm.png “:facepalm:”)

it’s  an ok april’s fool yoke - same time every year but ok

it’s quick and easy hack

don’t lament on everything changing…

it isn’t bc it’s an april fool joke that it must be all time the same ugly one. Devs have enough imagination to find other thing, quick and easy hack.

think about something.
just got my new ship , and my new weapon on it and i want to admire it and make some screenshot…

and what do i see ?? some ugly xxxx crab stuff on my ship , i don’t want those ,they look dumb , at least give use the option to turn it off.

Well i must say i agree on that… the claws were a funny joke once… but not every time, please devs some creativity. But the biomorph skins look awesome like every year (whish those would stay, that’d probably make me play Styx and Katana more often)