Two Lead markers

So when I was flying with my aura and though why shouldn’t I use phaser for a while, I realized that the sphere mode doesn’t have a lead morker to it. Instead, it shows lead marker for the fast charges mode. It is a lot about the players skill to hit a faster moving fighter to even have a chance to hit him. This would help a lot new players that come along to this weapon to learn how to use it, since it is hard to aim with the other mode.

I think its not needed. Phaser can deal enormous damage if you take time to master it. Same thing like with unguided missiles.

I think its not needed. Phaser can deal enormous damage if you take time to master it. Same thing like with unguided missiles.

problem with not having a lead marker for the phaser ball is not skill, is the ping; high ping players have to lead a lot more since shots take longer to shoot (and they do on the spot you aimed, not where your current mouse is at), and only the lead prediction marker allows you to correctly lead proyectiles (and not extra leading them, guessing the future).

Thumbs up for your suggestionQaNopeTroll