TURN KEYS

I still do not understand why they removed the turn keys, I always use, and i use for ALL SHIPS… Please put them back again! ![:(:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/(.png “:(:”)

I still do not understand your profile picture although I have been staring at it for a long time

On a side note, I agree it was annoying, but you get used to flying the other way after a while. The only ships it really nerfs are fed gunships (funships) and fast spinny ceptors. But that was the intention, so whatever.

Whoo nice frog man!

That is the rainbow toad…

They removed because they want the interceptors to die more often to frigates, that is a bullsht. If you dont know how to spin or kill the interceptors that are spinning, that is your problem, we (spinning interceptors) dont developed the game. Make frigates more heavy, your game dont have physics, removing spinning wont put that in your game.

~tapioca

2 hours ago, SirTapi said:

They removed because they want the interceptors to die more often to frigates, that is a bullsht. If you dont know how to spin or kill the interceptors that are spinning, that is your problem, we (spinning interceptors) dont developed the game. Make frigates more heavy, your game dont have physics, removing spinning wont put that in your game.

~tapioca

Actually spinning is what this encourages–> spinning in the proper way: orbiting targets.

And basically what you are saying is: if you cant deal with ships that have superiority (because the game aint balanced), its your problem. You arent developers, so you can “abuse” a game feature while it lasts and then learn (or not) to play in a fair way once things get ballanced.

They want us to shoot in front of your ship, and move where you shoot.

Turn keys allowed us to bypass this.

50 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

They want us to shoot in front of your ship, and move where you shoot.

Turn keys allowed us to bypass this.

This method is horrible for anyone with bad ping. Wobble screws over anyone who tries to fly high maneuverability ships this way. Turn keys let you keep a straighter path while you dogfight and maneuver which was HUGE for players who live far away from Russia. Removing turn keys was not the answer. I don’t disagree that the ‘spin of death’ was a problem but screwing over what few USA / AU players are still in the game is one hell of a xxxx move.

23 minutes ago, Ketriaava said:

This method is horrible for anyone with bad ping. Wobble screws over anyone who tries to fly high maneuverability ships this way. Turn keys let you keep a straighter path while you dogfight and maneuver which was HUGE for players who live far away from Russia. Removing turn keys was not the answer. I don’t disagree that the ‘spin of death’ was a problem but screwing over what few USA / AU players are still in the game is one hell of a xxxx move.

that Implies that high ping players used turn keys for that, one or 2 did - the rest abused the circle. RicePirateX never used turn keys and he was fine inty player with one of the highest average ping for that role.Infact next to noone of the best NA NASA players used turnkeys at all while flying inties.

18 hours ago, Ketriaava said:

This method is horrible for anyone with bad ping. Wobble screws over anyone who tries to fly high maneuverability ships this way.

This is true.

18 hours ago, xKostyan said:

that Implies that high ping players used turn keys for that, one or 2 did - the rest abused the circle. RicePirateX never used turn keys and he was fine inty player with one of the highest average ping for that role.Infact next to noone of the best NA NASA players used turnkeys at all while flying inties.

This is true as well.

Turn keys was removed couse this is not how the game meant to be played. It took us a while to get into this problem, but it’s better late than never. It was more control system abuse than a legal thing.