Triple damage in battles (Discussion)

Welcome to discuss [Triple damage in PvP battles!](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/34892-triple-damage-in-battles/)

1a4294e78a92a7fc36569d3a5360.jpg

Lol really.

Not exactly your best cover up but ok.

I’d suggest keeping it around as some sort of arcade or quick battle mode. As it does move pretty quickly.

Why?

What is the reason for this, are we trying our best so that we lose players ?

I mean really now…

2 minutes ago, ComWittman said:

What is the reason for this, are we trying our best so that we lose players ?

I mean really now…

This is the devs way of nicely telling us that they are removing “survival mode”; the most complained about game mode ever.

Nothing else will change. (aside for new content from patch ofc lol.)

OK, so then next is Combat Recon? They don’t necessarily need to remove it, just make it better.

37 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

This is the devs way of nicely telling us that they are removing “survival mode”; the most complained about game mode ever.

Nothing else will change. (aside for new content from patch ofc lol.)

Not sure if that is the case, what I do know is that a r7 intie and nowhere near maxed killed a r8 destroyer with a quite good tank build in fullk shields/hp.

In my mind, the ships stats card with all the relevant info should relect the ship’s abilities and nothing should take it above that. I want to see, and use a ship for what it is the way it is without changes that may be applied from time to time and for whatever reason. I dont like what I’ve seen.

9 minutes ago, ComWittman said:

Not sure if that is the case, what I do know is that a r7 intie and nowhere near maxed killed a r8 destroyer with a quite good tank build in fullk shields/hp.

In my mind, the ships stats card with all the relevant info should relect the ship’s abilities and nothing should take it above that. I want to see, and use a ship for what it is the way it is without changes that may be applied from time to time and for whatever reason. I dont like what I’ve seen.

Basically what you want is for them to remove customization is what I’m getting.

Thats horrible and you should be ashamed.

5 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Basically what you want is for them to remove customization is what I’m getting.

Thats horrible and you should be ashamed.

Customization is one thing - and i assure you am fine with it, in fact i like it - and x3 damage another ! But then again if customization will change the ship’s specs and would make it hit x3 stronger, then yes i would have a problem with it.

As for what you said, “This is the devs way of nicely telling us that they are removing “survival mode”;” its just your personal estimation, I dont see any of it in Cinnamon’s announcemt.

I left the game at the right time. It’s sad and shame, this was a fun game.

AI in coop seem to hit way harder from what it used to which means the x3 multlier is active as if the AI in R11-12 coop were not hitting hard enough…

4 minutes ago, ComWittman said:

AI in coop seem to hit way harder from what it used to which means the x3 multlier is active as if the AI in R11-12 coop were not hitting hard enough…

I find that very hard to believe. If the AI in coop got 3x of what they normally do then they would literally be one shotting.

7 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

I find that very hard to believe. If the AI in coop got 3x of what they normally do then they would literally be one shotting.

You have every right to, every1’s entitled to have an opinion of their own. Some, based on facts and some based on how they choose to see things. Check both game and chat so that you’ll have a more solid opinion, hopefuly you’ll believe what you see…

Its not the 1st COOP game I’ve joinned and I do know how to configure the ship I’m using for COOP hence see the difference. Despite the fact we are low on numbers and even fewer post at the Forum, I’m sure within the next 24h there will be others saying the same thing.

1 hour ago, ComWittman said:

Customization is one thing - and i assure you am fine with it, in fact i like it - and x3 damage another ! But then again if customization will change the ship’s specs and would make it hit x3 stronger, then yes i would have a problem with it.

As for what you said, “This is the devs way of nicely telling us that they are removing “survival mode”;” its just your personal estimation, I dont see any of it in Cinnamon’s announcemt.

Oh lol no wonder. Never mind you must not know what survival mode is.

Its not a modification to ships in any way… It’s just a game mode where the ships are all temporarily given higher damage.

And its not a personal guess. It’s been argued for since it came out.

I’ll be honest, i haven’ seriously played the game in a few weeks but one of the few issues that i’ve ever had with it and that i can specifically point a finger at is any time that a match started and i saw that damned x3 modifier being active. I’m a Fleet Strength grinder so my actual rank is low (6 if i’m not mistaken) but it really did feel like the x3 modifier makes most Ship abilities entirely pointless and the joy of manoeuvring and dog fighting goes out of the window.

QXgFEJI.gif

30 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Oh lol no wonder. Never mind you must not know what survival mode is.

Its not a modification to ships in any way… It’s just a game mode where the ships are all temporarily given higher damage.

And its not a personal guess. It’s been argued for since it came out.

Yes I do know what “survival” mode is, I’ve seen the x3 multiplier, that of course only when I joinned a round from the start. How many games of that mode I’ve joinned at the middle or near its end, cant be sure whether that multiplier was active. The question here, no offence, is not to speculate but a clarification to the announcement “x3 damage in battles”.

After playing 3 rounds of pvp, and after I got destroyed insanely fast by an inty, a tackler etc I see the actual application of the X3. After a coop game I saw the same despite some1’s disagreement.

Ok, I’ve tried it. x 3 dmg everywhere is absurd. No more tactic or thinking. Just aim and shoot and maybe you’ll survive enough for another kill.

It make it easier for long range weapons…

I’m not pleased !!!

The question remains and an answer would be great; why? What is the point?

36 minutes ago, ComWittman said:

Yes I do know what “survival” mode is, I’ve seen the x3 multiplier, that of course only when I joinned a round from the start. How many games of that mode I’ve joinned at the middle or near its end, cant be sure whether that multiplier was active. The question here, no offence, is not to speculate but a clarification to the announcement “x3 damage in battles”.

After playing 3 rounds of pvp, and after I got destroyed insanely fast by an inty, a tackler etc I see the actual application of the X3. After a coop game I saw the same despite some1’s disagreement.

At this point its not worth arguing.

This post is about survival and no other game modes or ships  have 3x damage attributes.

If you get destroyed that easily in other game modes it just means your builds are shi