Trade helper

I would like to suggest including the Trade window a Help menu or short tips that described the handling of trade functions, in particular the ‘Shift+LMB on items’ key function. This would help a lot and prevent misunderstandings and the need of explaining this function so often.

That’s all. Thanks.

I think there is a help menu for this … if not  niripas or ORCA1911 can link you the patch notes for the help you need … nope they removed the help window when they reworked the hanger HUD UI …

15 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

I think there is a help menu for this … if not  niripas or ORCA1911 can link you the patch notes for the help you need … nope they removed the help window when they reworked the hanger HUD UI …

I don’t need help with trading. Those need help who type item names in their native language (mostly in Russian) in private messages and giving others the pain of translating these. Not to mention that item name translations may be very different from the original and vary from language to language.

2 hours ago, SINaka said:

Not to mention that item name translations may be very different from the original and vary from language to language.

This is why translators have to agree. Use all English names. The descriptive text can remain in other languages.  ![:001:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001.png “:001:”)

9 minutes ago, SuDoKu said:

This is why translators have to agree. Use all English names. The descriptive text can remain in other languages.  ![:001:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001.png “:001:”)

Especially when Chinese comes into the play… ooh, boi.  

17 minutes ago, SuDoKu said:

Actually, I just got an idea, Make item names appear in the same language as a user have set when someone uses the ‘Shift+LMB on item’ function. If this isn’t already the case, that is.

Anyway. Trading is simple. In chat: Can use wtb and wts and then Shift + LMB click on the name. Anyone who wants to buy, write a letter to the seller. The seller sends the item in a letter. If someone sees an item in the trade window, write a letter to the seller and so on …