Tournament "May maneuvers" (Results)

Our May maneuvers tournament is finally over! Many thanks to all the players for their participation in the tournament, I hope everyone found it interesting and fun. In the future, we will hold similar events =) I want to congratulate the winners of the tournament, the team “Bygyrd 3TN”!!! All prizes will be given out on Monday! You can view a detailed fight history here.

Supreme Champion: Bygyrd 3TN

Worthy Adversary: ESB

Maybe Next Time: DNO & Co

4th place: SYN

5th place tie: TSH, SKY +

7th place tie: ALPHA, Evolution

9th place tie: Spaceinvaders, Jaridan’s NASA All-stars, Zero, Shades of the Cosmos

13th place tie: Skull and Bones, Steel Marauders, RISE, Galactic Wolves

17th place: Dynamis

Wait, did Dynamis lose the A bracket fight to Bygryd 3TN? If so… lol.

Yeah, they lost. TSH beat us, here we come Dyn  ;)wt

Good game Dyn

Lol. Dyn loses first bracket and first losers bracket… Wow.

I guess it goes to show how much worth their zerging tactic actually is…

Yeah, Bygryd 3TN was a bunch of ESB pilots. Didn’t recognize the name, so wasn’t sure what to expect. Really not surprised that we lost that one.

Evo game was close. Didn’t lose by much. All the pilots said they had fun and that the game was fair on both sides.

Since we are officially eliminated, hopefully our pilots can get a good night’s sleep seeing that this shindig started at zero-dark-thirty. (I really wish Russia wasn’t on the other side of the globe right now).

I can already see the flame war starting here. Just be noted, this time zone was very hard to deal with, and while our group was hastily setup, we did good against EVO regardless. They may have beat us, but I can recall it wasn’t a stomp out that was expected. I am very proud of our members either way, and it isn’t a huge deal to us that we lost. Also X2, playing T2 with your friends, and playing T2 as a corp in general, is not zerging. Were here to have fun, not use cheap tactics to hold our rank. Even after the next patch were still going to play T2 regardless of the points we gain from it.

Lol. Dyn loses first bracket and first losers bracket… Wow.

I guess it goes to show how much worth their zerging tactic actually is…

We played ESB first round…

good work every one ye old SM were destroyed early but we had a lot of fun good work and good times as always fly safe and see you in space

Good game Dyn

Good game dude!

My apologies for assuming that The 1st-plce PvP corporation would do better in a pvp tournament :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be sure to adjust my expectations accordingly.

My apologies for assuming that The 1st-plce PvP corporation would do better in a pvp tournament :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be sure to adjust my expectations accordingly.

You assume just because we are top ranked means we did it intentionally to begin with.

*Snicker* No, I assumed that Top ranking in PvP meant that you guys were good at PvP. :stuck_out_tongue: Tournament showed otherwise.

(by the way, that zerging comment? It’s not about grinding T2, it’s about kicking out people with 2 days of inactivity and replacing them with fresh meat to keep numbers up).

*Snicker* No, I assumed that Top ranking in PvP meant that you guys were good at PvP. :stuck_out_tongue: Tournament showed otherwise.

(by the way, that zerging comment? It’s not about grinding T2, it’s about kicking out people with 2 days of inactivity and replacing them with fresh meat to keep numbers up).

Good at pvp, against corps who practiced and set up groups specifically for it. As for members, we keep our corporation active yes, but if the members notify us on the website about their inactivity we don’t kick them. They are also always welcome back when they return. I love how people who aren’t even in Dynamis comment about how they “know” it works.

You two, you’re ruining the fun :frowning:

I can’t help it Flip, I’m tired of all the drama.

You’re right, Flip. For that, I genuinely apologize.

Guys, this was just a tournament to get our minds off things and just have fun. Please don’t turn this into another argument about how dyn’s corp works. Anyways, great tournament and I am proud of all of you who fought for Evolution! We made it to the quarter finals and we managed to beat the corps we wanted to. GG to every corp in fact, had lot’s of fun. Can’t wait for the next tournament!

I would love nothing more Dendrake believe me. Thank you for the good sportsmanship. Good job to everyone.

Topic updated