Imp lrf > Jerry lrf because hull tank

Because the Desintigrator is :

• Not affected my AMS
  • Not affected by Armadillo Implant

And Empire LRF :

• Hull tanking
  • No need LRF Module to hit
  • Can Resist to its own minefield explosion
  • Less natural spread than Jericho (weapon positionning)
  • Better bonus than jericho
  • ectect

• Not affected my AMS

And Empire LRF :

• Hull tanking
  • ectect

And yet you see 2+ Jerry-LRFs in every match… odd.

The flashy torpedo attract them

In T5 Mauler messes with this, it is the only premium ship of that tier. People might have their reasons to fly premium ship.

But yes, in T3 and T4, you are correct.

The flashy torpedo attract them

^ this. And the fact that the fallout from the explosion is handy on Beacons.

Positioning is a skill, that is by far more needed for Emp-LRFs than for Jerry-LRFs. 

The Inquisitor AE is the very last LRF that hasnt max. Synergy  on my Account. So I would say I have quite the experience with LRFs. 

Its paradox and you need to wrap your brain around it (only take special module): 

1. Every “Skilled” LRF Pilot will say, that Emp-LRF is better, in fact Jerry-LRF is UP.

2. Every “Non-Skilled” LRF Pilot will say, that Jerry-LRF is by far better, since you can hit (some rare times even kill) stuff with it

(god bless the AoE). 

I hope you get my intention.

If you buff the Jerry-LRFs, even more random Derps will try to get a piece of that cake and the battles will be even more boring than they are already

(Long range wars… And I dont talk about the class here, I mean the range of MANY weapons!) 

And yes, Im pretty sure about it, that there is a higher usage of Jerry-LRFs than Emp-LRFs

Positioning is more important on Empire LRF, but it’s also more repositionable.  I could safely go behind the enemy spawn and get kills from where the enemy team isn’t looking.  Try that in a Jericho LRF and it’s suicide, largely due to the missile trail.  It’s safer a little closer to the team but far enough back to lessen the risk of a surprise attack while guiding.  The 3d radar hurt that a lot, I don’t know how much the minimap will help me when I’ve flown Jericho.

• Not affected my AMS

And Empire LRF :

• Hull tanking
  • ectect

I might be happy if the tanking abilities were swapped so that Jericho could be more viable as a gunboat.  It can work as a gunboat, but it’s very situational.

I dont play T2 much anymore but I have noticed when I sometimes go back into a T2 pvp game, alot of interceptors, and even fighters on full/almost full hull & shield will get 1 hit by a jeri-LRF Torpedo. I wouldn’t mind too much but in T2 3-6 players on each team will be spamming torpedos into the middle of the battle ground which can get quite annoying when you see your team get 1 hit around you, leaving just you to deal with the rest of the enemy team in your vicinity… the damage dealt at T2 should be nerfed a bit imo… its not much of a problem at T3, less people use them and ships have more slots to put resistance on