かなください!

they said that they too can’t type any kana into the japanese chat and were asking if there are any japanese corporations. and i don’t know if there are any, right now i’m just in a random corporation that invited me and they don’t talk much

Well, StarConflict has already a small community, I don’t know if actually there are Japanese corps. Anyway, if you can speak English and if you are good at the game, there are lots of nice corporations out there. 

Well, StarConflict has already a small community, I don’t know if actually there are Japanese corps. Anyway, if you can speak English and if you are good at the game, there are lots of nice corporations out there. 

It really depends on the actual amount of Japanese players. Unfortunately, I see only one in this thread(

It really depends on the actual amount of Japanese players. Unfortunately, I see only one in this thread(

two :slight_smile: milf is japanese afaik!

It’s all about the possible amount of players that will come. 

If I switch my keyboard to Japanese, the game itself won’t play, so it’s understandable that there would be so few if they cannot move their ships.

Make the functionality, and they will come. おねがいします。私はたくさん日本人を会いたい!

I personally want to bring Japanese people into Behemoth :smiley:

It’s all about the possible amount of players that will come. 

If I switch my keyboard to Japanese, the game itself won’t play, so it’s understandable that there would be so few if they cannot move their ships.

Make the functionality, and they will come. おねがいします。私はたくさん日本人を会いたい!

I personally want to bring Japanese people into Behemoth :smiley:

Then we wait a whole bunch of Japanese pilots, not only to play, but to help us with a localization also :slight_smile: