Topic for submitting flags and corporation logos

Corporation name : Czech Destroyers (CzSk)
CEO : PirosCz
I’m sorry but I have 32x32 pixel thus gives more :

logo_1024.png

logo_512.png

Thank you very much.

I, Carniximus, CEO of the corporation Fowler Defence [FDEF], respectfully submit our emblem for review and approval.

ufn6Bc8.png

STgzh4G.png

please incorporate this pic for EVO666

evolution66632x32g9b7b.png

Edited 

Hi!

Corporation: Genesis

My ingame name: Eviscerador (currently Vice-President of Genesis)

Small icon 32*32

9oQi4D6.png

Big icon 512*512

Reserved (pending)

PS: Posted by request of Grajo, since he couldn’t (for some reason) post the image.

xevilxGodlike CEO of IGoDI : plz upload this thanks

32x32
god_lo10.png

512x512
god_lo11.png

Corporation name : Scattered Eagles [sE]
CEO : SuperStarr

32:

http://i.imgur.com/rLezkeH.png

512:

http://i.imgur.com/ysEz8eZ.png

Russianderp1 Vice President of _ Red Sun Empire   _ bQXtN2b.png

mh3dIZk.png 

edit:

Corporation name: The WolfPack

CEO: NeoCodex Kurdi

Request removed as a petition from our VP [terrorblade](< base_url >/index.php?/user/243375-terrorblade/), please ignore the following spoiler, I’m keeping the pictures just in case.

32x32 

1VefirD.png

512x512

oDJcJC3.png

Please Submit this our Corporation Logo. 

Corporation Name:  Finniric Inc.

CEO: KaoFinniric

32x32

FinnLogo32_zpse46eae14.png

512x512

FinnLogo512_zpsc2b1190e.png?t=1407394691

Is there any way that you can start doing this again please?  Our corporation still has no proper logo even though we posted here two months ago (see post #24).  We are active in Sector Conquest and find it a shame that we still do not have our logo in-game to be able to place on the map.

We know that you have been busy with the launch of the game and the development of the dreadnaughts, but now that the launch is passed, this is very important to us.

*bump* (after 48 hours of being ignored, I could not take it anymore)

And if my request still gets ignored by every single GM/administrator or dev that happens to stray into the English forums instead of staying on the Russian ones, I will make a whole new thread just to complain and to voice my concerns again.

Thank you for taking my request into consideration and at least having the politeness to reply.

*bump* (after 48 hours of being ignored, I could not take it anymore)

And if my request still gets ignored by every single GM/administrator or dev that happens to stray into the English forums instead of staying on the Russian ones, I will make a whole new thread just to complain and to voice my concerns again.

Thank you for taking my request into consideration and at least having the politeness to reply.

Would gladly help you but as you see not even my corp’s logo was taken in consideration.

Would gladly help you but as you see not even my corp’s logo was taken in consideration.

Yeah i saw that :frowning:

Is there no-one you can speak to?

speak to error about it, he is quite good at responding to the forum mails, usually within a day or two

-Working on a new image-

So? What’s your excuse?  Why on earth were FINN, FDEF, CzSk, emblems put in, but not GOD, GArc, WPK, EVO66, GEN???

How does this make any sense? And it’s not timing, becuase FINN posted after us…

I do believe there is an ERROR…

I believe there is no ERROR, he is offline right now 

So? What’s your excuse?  Why on earth were FINN, FDEF, CzSk, emblems put in, but not GOD, GArc, WPK, EVO66, GEN???

How does this make any sense? And it’s not timing, becuase FINN posted after us…

I do believe there is an ERROR…

Agreed, but I suppose it gives me time to refine my corp logo

euhm yeah like its taking age’s to upload this… i’m just gonne say one thing … u guys have time to upload *NEW* corp logo’s but leave out the *corp logo’s*…

if there or any problems with or logo … just say it … yes it origanly from a whine … but here’s the fun part … we own that company so there wud be no problem if we use that logo …

so by this one … place some hast in uploading it … thanks …