Top Aerography Round 2 works and discussion

I never said that I’d submit something under my name.

I improved your sticker, don’t you remember ?

Maybe I’ll give some stickers to random guys, I don’t know.  005j.png

After all, if there’s nobody submiting stickers anymore, this contest will never end so you won’t have your GS. 

But don’t worry, I won’t take a reward that I won’t use.

Don’t misunderstand me, I’m not saying you shouldn’t enter. I just think that when there are rewards on the line, people who don’t want those rewards shouldn’t take part. I do, so I am. If you do want it, please do enter! I just think entering competitions like this if you don’t really want the reward is kind of mean to other people.

This isn’t just at you specifically, by the way; more of a general observation on competitions in general.

Oh, I got it.

Yup, I know. I wouldn’t do such a thing if that contest was naturally over with enough people.

But, if nobody submit something, it’ll never end ! ^^

Anyway, I still need some ideas and motivation, so nothing is done yet. 

I know what you need to do to win the contest!

My magic ball says:

Make a yellow parakeet/budgie sticker for Empire.

Make a blue parakeet/budgie sticker for Federation.

Make a red parakeet/budgie sticker for the Jericho.

Choose the best looking one and only one.

Tip: Go for the Empire!

Profit!

We have not forgotten about the contest, we are just collecting more results.

But nobody is entering because nobody knows about it! Make a new post in news announcements with a new deadline for a start!

We have not forgotten about the contest, we are just collecting more results.

Just reboot the whole thing. People who applied, will surely notice it. At least, remind them.

Just reboot the whole thing. People who applied, will surely notice it. At least, remind them.

Sticky has already been made.

News Announcements Top aerography thread. Last post 23rd September. No wonder nobody else entered.

We’ve been waiting for 3 months(almost),i almost forgot about this contest.

Dear contest participants,

we sincerely apologize that you had to wait so long for the results!

This contest comes to the end and we’ll reward every single participant with 500 GS!

Congratulations to:

[JasanQuinn](< base_url >/index.php?/user/240349-jasanquinn/)

[Mapoko](< base_url >/index.php?/user/242321-mapoko/) (IGN: Mapoko)[SoldiersFortune](< base_url >/index.php?/user/240330-soldiersfortune/) (IGN: SoldiersFortune)[Ptom](< base_url >/index.php?/user/39723-ptom/) (IGN:Jarlballin )[H_A_W_X](< base_url >/index.php?/user/242874-h-a-w-x/)

[JasanQuinn](< base_url >/index.php?/user/240349-jasanquinn/) and [H_A_W_X](< base_url >/index.php?/user/242874-h-a-w-x/) - send us your IGN, guys!  

Dear contest participants,

we sincerely apologize that you had to wait so long for the results!

This contest comes to the end and we’ll reward every single participant with 500 GS!

Congratulations to:

[JasanQuinn](< base_url >/index.php?/user/240349-jasanquinn/)[Mapoko](< base_url >/index.php?/user/242321-mapoko/) (IGN: Mapoko) [SoldiersFortune](< base_url >/index.php?/user/240330-soldiersfortune/) (IGN: SoldiersFortune) [Ptom](< base_url >/index.php?/user/39723-ptom/) (IGN:Jarlballin ) [H_A_W_X](< base_url >/index.php?/user/242874-h-a-w-x/)

[JasanQuinn](< base_url >/index.php?/user/240349-jasanquinn/) and [H_A_W_X](< base_url >/index.php?/user/242874-h-a-w-x/) - send us your IGN, guys!

Hooo-haaahhh i wooonn hahahaha,congratulations to you guys too!

But wait,…that many people won the contest?Is this the real prize with co-authorship stuff?Or just GS to cheer our participation?

Hooo-haaahhh i wooonn hahahaha,congratulations to you guys too!

But wait,…that many people won the contest?Is this the real prize with co-authorship stuff?Or just GS to cheer our participation?

Nobody won.

It’s just : we’ll reward every single participant

participant

So no co-autorship stuff and nothing in game I think.

JasanQuinn is my IGN.  :004j:

Nobody won.

It’s just : we’ll reward every single participant

participant

So no co-autorship stuff and nothing in game I think.

Yes, DestroyHer is right, it’s without co-authorship but we really appreciate your participation!  

and thanks, Jasan!

Lmao,ok thanks for helping me know lol.

At least everybody is rewarded. 

Even this :  :008j:

yhiky.png

At least everybody is rewarded.

Even this : :008j:

yhiky.png

LMAO,I KNOW RIGHT??I WAS WONDERING HAHAHAHHA

i think such a thing would be more benefitial, if its an ongoing thing next time, with “rounds of review” every now and then, so the works are updated and refined, until they reach an “accepted by the gremium” state; i can honestly say, i would definitely want to have a thread, where we can propose things like this, once the idea arrives, but its pretty hard to coerce the muse and find the time to design something on short notice.

anyway, a good solution, gratz to all of the participants! :slight_smile: