Top 10 songs to listen while Star Conflicting.

Sometimes when you play that new ECM build(The Attack Helicopter is going to start spreading like wildfire and the game will suffer a fast and painless death without too much suffering)you might also want to listen to some nice music to boost up your mood and skillz (0 times 2 is still 0 tho) so why not try and listen to the array of musical pieces I got for you?

If you also know other songs that can go well with this game,why not submit them?

I didn’t put the songs in the order of how good they are,just some examples.

Number 10. Instrumental Core - Oblivion

Best played in 1.25 speed,trust me.

Number 9. Spag Heddy - Freak It

Time for some high ping fun.

Number 8. Kdrew - Bullseye

For that sniper kill montage,you welcome.

Number 7. Tut Tut Child - Dragon Pirates

Dragon Pirates?Why not,what’s the worse that could happen?

Number 6. Tobu - Higher

Think an NCS song wont make it in the list?pffft.

Number 5. daPlaque - Berzox

​Personally my favourite Drumstep artist

Number 4. Nicky Romero - Novell

Well this should do the trick.

Number 3. Nicky Romero & Stadiumx - Harmony

Nice one.

Number 2. Deniz Koyu & Don Palm - Aviators (Lift)

I had a hard time finding this song,wait for the drop and you will see why.

Number 1. Magnificence & Alec Maire ft. Brooke Forman - Heartbeat (Nicky Romero Edit)

This one should do aswell.

-Well,that’s it for now I guess,remember,if you got any nice songs you think are worth sharing,why not do so?

Beethoven’s 9th Symphony. On repeat. For hours and hours and hours and hours.

On the real though, I like a fast EDM beat that matches the intensity of the battles.

Some songs off the top of my head… You only get 5 that I like. Not my top 5.

Galantis - No Money (Extended Mix)

I like extended mixes because I DJ in my spare time. And I guess I’m just used to listening to extended mixes to learn cue points, fade points, phrase changes, etc… Nice and pop-esque song to make my happy when I play.

Knife Party - PLUR Police (Original Mix)

For your mollyEDMbro moments. Whenever this song comes on my game gets really funny for some reason. The remix by JAUZ also works.

Diplo x CL x RiFF RaFF x OG Makko - Doctor Pepper (Party Favor Remix)

Need a hard trap song to make things even more intense during firefights? Look no further. Also great to get girls bootypopping at parties. I recommend the biggest damn subwoofer you can get your hands on for maximum effect.

846531a3cfaa4a33b04760429c46757b.png

Xilent - Reality (Original Mix)

One of the gods of dubstep and DnB IMHO. This song hits HARD. Perfect for montage videos.

Armin Van Buuren & Andrew Rayel - EIFORYA (Original Mix)

It’s a long song, but so worth it. Literally the most epic trance anthem I’ve heard and really fits for long intros.

Music during a game is for casuals! Drowns out potential tacklers or covops afterburning in an attempt to slow down and ra destroy you from behind.

Music during a game is for casuals! Drowns out potential tacklers or covops afterburning in an attempt to slow down and ra destroy you from behind.

You forgot these announg nukes, I was flzing always into and not hearing them coz to loud music

I cannot hear this stuff… sorry …

The new Nailer Gun sound (the SC sound designer is just a genius!) reminded me of this piece of music:

btw

so you guys play with SC music/sound on? :008j:

No, I had only SC sound and the DC music deactivated and played my own music, so I heared the game only a bit in the background.

I can still hear the game sounds as good,the in-game music isn’t as great,we all have our own preferences,yet,if you want to hear the actual sounds (as the jeri torp since the missile icon is not showing,only the sound,or the nuke in case you dont see the blinking orange light)then don’t turn up the music to maximum volume,it’s supposed to be for background,so you don’t play the game in an awkward silence.

Hmm I’m too lazy to throw a list in here.

But if you are sweeping through the enemy team, this one might suit the situation.

Found another great one :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDyFTzx4A3w

wubs

Tillo pls you don’t even play this game.

Prove it.

http://82.196.1.93/forum/activity/Tillowaty/?from=2016-05-01&to=

That would be your Russian midget twin. Also, you quit the last time I checked.

I did but have too much stuff to do so I’m playing games.

Hey! Just like me!

Also, ten points if you recognize every song in this:

Idk if I’m really the only one here, but I love listening to hardstyle while roaming…

here is some, I’ll let you haver it

Brennan Heart’s mix of popular hardstyle singles  (full list can be seen in the description of the video)

sadly no cinnamon for you, none left

Idk if I’m really the only one here, but I love listening to hardstyle while roaming…

here is some, I’ll let you haver it

Brennan Heart’s mix of popular hardstyle singles  (full list can be seen in the description of the video)

Aw man! I was going to post hardstyle but then I was like “but what if no one actually likes hardstyle here”.

Props for listening to Brennan Heart though :smiley:

Hey! Just like me!

Also, ten points if you recognize every song in this:

Here’s the ones I caught:

I’m Blue

Let it Go

River Flows In You

Pirates of the Caribbean theme

Imperial March

Some Undertale thing

I listened a second time while looking at the list and still couldn’t hear the majority, regardless.

I have a ridiculous mashup of like a million memes somewhere, but it’s a bit vulgar to put here.

I’m Blue

Let it Go

River Flows In You

Imperial March

Some Undertale thing

I listened a second time while looking at the list and still couldn’t hear the majority, regardless.

I have a ridiculous mashup of like a million memes somewhere, but it’s a bit vulgar to put here.

Not bad! I could only get like 10 myself.

And now for something completely unrelated:

This thread helped me to update my Ipod’ music library at last  :001j:

I’m Blue

Let it Go

River Flows In You

Imperial March

Some Undertale thing

I got exactly the same ones as you except the last one ^^

But I think some of them are layed on top of one another which makes it hard

I’m Blue

Let it Go

River Flows In You

Imperial March

Some Undertale thing

Theme from Sunshine played in last 3rd,

2 Steps from Hell - Heart of Courage

Fairytale - Dragon Slayer (“Undertale?”)

3:07 and 3:41 I feel I know them but idk.

Also, music for playing SC:

Star Conflict Tracks “Epic Cinematic” and “Long Trailer 07”

I remember someone posting this song some time ago on this forum, and it’s great for PvP

And some Imagine Dragons, of course.