Too many players in battle

There are too many players in pvp. my gunship is not usefull, big enemies group always killing me. Number of players in battle should be decreased. Players can’t play tactic, they always defending and killing rushers.

Number of players in battle should be decreased to 4-8.

Big and chaotic games allways give more oportunities. If your team have problems with players making a frig ball, then change tactics. There are other improvements with bigger games like shorter queues.

Just now, AKmatiAK said:

If that’s the case, Thar’ganam flashback…

19 minutes ago, Milfeulle said:

If that’s the case, Thar’ganam flashback…

Number of Milf in battle should be decreased too  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

21 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

Number of Milf in battle should be decreased too  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

That’s not the way SC is going lately. In fact they should buff Milf  XD

Just now, ntboble said:

That’s not the way SC is going lately. In fact they should buff Milf  XD

clannad+bully.gif

15 hours ago, AKmatiAK said:

There are too many players in pvp. my gunship is not usefull, big enemies group always killing me. Number of players in battle should be decreased. Players can’t play tactic, they always defending and killing rushers.

So basically you are rushing and getting killed and not liking it?

Maximum capacity for any battle should be restricted to 16 per game, or 8 per team. It’s true, there are too many players in battle.

21 hours ago, ntboble said:

…There are other improvements with bigger games like shorter queues.

I think smaller games resulted in quicker wait in battle queues - not?

I wouldn’t say no to that. Mainly because of the size of  some maps for the number of people on it. Maybe lock smaller ones to a maximum number of players.

I do think smaller team would give even faster mm too. But then i guess we’d have problem with squads…again… A squad would make half the team almost every time.

3 hours ago, avarshina said:

I think smaller games resulted in quicker wait in battle queues - not?

I fear that 20 battles of 12 players each team is not like 30 battles of 8 players each team. I am talking of servers needed to run this. If this so, then the amount of players able to play at the same time will be lower and we get longer queues.
I hope someone with better knowledge on this can confirm my assumption.

I would prefer 8 on each team, it’s the best mid ground, 10/12 is too much to do anything of value.

I think it should vary depending on the map. 

Some maps are far too big for 8 players. Even 12 isn’t much. 

TBH some maps could easily handle a 24vs24 battle. 

17 hours ago, CptDoss said:

Maybe lock smaller ones to a maximum number of players.

13 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

I think it should vary depending on the map. 

Some maps are far too big for 8 players. Even 12 isn’t much. 

TBH some maps could easily handle a 24vs24 battle. 

Yup, i know which maps you got in mind for the 24 vs 24 xD. And that would be pretty neat.

Didn’t we had small teams too in the past, with the old mm. Like pre-destroyer, around Dogs of War.

If i recall correctly, one of the reason they had removed squads, was because it was splitting the players too much. Full squads of Ninja DESU NASA BLACK STORM Extinct OWL etc with a few newbies trying to lvl up( kills assist objectives).

I’m not sure, someone might correct me on that.

On 12.02.2017 at 11:28 AM, ORCA1911 said:

So basically you are rushing and getting killed and not liking it?

hmm… yes

Okay, wait for someone else to rush and kill his killer to score. Rinse and repeat.

In smaller matches good players have more impact on the outcome of the battle.

Since sc suffer already from a dramatic skill difference between vets and newcomers, making the matches smaller,  would only make the situation worse.

What about pvp wing? If you want play for example 8 vs 8. Your opponents will be very good players or another wing.

On 2/13/2017 at 7:53 AM, ORCA1911 said:

I would prefer 8 on each team, it’s the best mid ground, 10/12 is too much to do anything of value.

But 12vs12 is the only way to stop good Tharga players from spawn farm, yet sometimes it still won’t work and your whole team get 0 points. Then there’s sometimes when your entire team is Tharga except for one. Imagine a 12vs12 battle and enemy team is begging you to kill their captain to end their suffering.

1iB9WKy.jpg

tLNK9AI.jpg

u2ULAQp.jpg

WP18wgr.jpg

what about putting one or two outpost on spawn that have really high damage just in regular team death matches? is that stop spawn camp?