Too many players in battle

2 hours ago, WiseAlert said:

what about putting one or two outpost on spawn that have really high damage just in regular team death matches? is that stop spawn camp?

I suggested it long ago. 

But there’s a problem : long range. They would sit on spawn.

Outposts would likely be a big fail.
May okay against firgates and especially destroyer, all other can easy dodge the shots(according to OS).
It would be just wasted dev power on something that just alter the spawn rapes, but not avoiding it. Way easier would be to choose WHERE to spawn from(not the BS that 7 of 8 are in place a and the 8th spawn in place c 7km away in his frig and get raped by enemy team trying to go to the other 7…).
But the only way to remove spawn kills is with creating an area of invicibility(instead of duration, but with the same disable effects). So the enemy team can ‘try’ to kill anything will you killed team can gather up to rape those try-killers.

5 hours ago, WiseAlert said:

what about putting one or two outpost on spawn that have really high damage just in regular team death matches? is that stop spawn camp?

I think it’s very good idea

Since I have the Thar’ga I have no problem in PvP as a gunship.

keep-calm-and-play-thar-ga.jpg

13 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

I suggested it long ago. 

But there’s a problem : long range. They would sit on spawn.

oh please let them.

sit on spawn and only use special module = 1 less player on battlefield and less pressure on map objectives

they put 6 gun* to LRF(Long Range Frig) and they don’t bothering to use it.

* %50 more dps than other frigate roles

anyway one more thing they can do for this problem: adding more spawn locations and players can choose where to spawn. and u’ll able to see how many players spawning those locations on map screen

Since I have the Thar’ga I have no problem in PvP as a gunship.

but is a lite boring to fly olny sewaeral of 150 ships ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)