Tips are shown for 0.7 secs

star conflict on a PCIe SSD  =  any map pretty much insta-loads

No time to read the tips

Resolve: Show tips at ‘respawn countdown’ instead. Or somewhere else

I found the same with this and many other games since jumping to SSDs. Crap if you are new to a game, so yeah could be sorted somehow.

A lot of the tips are ± 3 years old thus outdated and due to a number of patches also no longer accurate. You might want to update them first.

You lucky ducklings. My loading screens are insanely long before my card warms up. It’s a lovely Zotac GeForce 750ti 2gb card that pretty much lets any game run on max graphics. Though for some reason when it hasn’t been used in a while it gets really really sloooowwwwww…

And also, tips are pretty much all invalid now. “Missiles contain a remote detonator but lack the friend or foe system” is one of them. XD

You lucky ducklings. My loading screens are insanely long before my card warms up. It’s a lovely Zotac GeForce 750ti 2gb card that pretty much lets any game run on max graphics. Though for some reason when it hasn’t been used in a while it gets really really sloooowwwwww…

And also, tips are pretty much all invalid now. “Missiles contain a remote detonator but lack the friend or foe system” is one of them. XD

It’s not the graphics card that limits loading time for maps, it’s your HDD or SSD. Gotta get that map info into memory, yo.

3fast5slacktivator

star conflict on a PCIe SSD  =  any map pretty much insta-loads

Intel 750 series?

I have it on my SSD as well, but I never read the tips anyways, maybe a place where you have them all together, in the help section maybe.

Use spatial scanner. It makes my jumps take 20-30 seconds so plenty of time to read, eat, sleep sometime…

Use spatial scanner. It makes my jumps take 20-30 seconds so plenty of time to read, eat, sleep sometime…

Yeah spat scanner xxxx loading times a lot. Turn it off it before jumping, most of the times the load time will be much lower than when you have it on.

Yeah spat scanner xxxx loading times a lot. Turn it off it before jumping, most of the times the load time will be much lower than when you have it on.

Heeey, you finally took my advice on that! It doesn’t always help, but it does tend to make load times a bit shorter than the normal spatial scanner load time.

Heeey, you finally took my advice on that! It doesn’t always help, but it does tend to make load times a bit shorter than the normal spatial scanner load time.

Its effectiveness is related to the game patches xD