Tier Visibility System

I’d like a Tier-Color-System where the ship tree is ranbow colored (or similar)

White = T1

Green = T2

Blue = T3

Purple = T4

Brown = T5

or any other color scheme (like a rainbow).

Then create a border or background at the hangar (or just the ship selection) according to thehighest tier ship.

So even the most novice player knows where they’re fighting.

I thought this post was about the missing line that tells you what ranks you are doing. Like when you are in queue and the gray box has a missing line of text near the top.

Why you lie to me?

I’d like a Tier-Color-System where the ship tree is ranbow colored (or similar)

White = T1

Green = T2

Blue = T3

Purple = T4

_ Orange _ = T5

Fixed it for you, since that is the typical coloring convention for Mk 5 gear.

Also, if you go to your HUD menu, there is the option to enable the display of ship Tier levels next to their pilot’s name. I’ve found this extremely handy in Invasion mode, as I can judge at a glance if an enemy is going to be too powerful for my T4 Sawtooth.

Just sayin’.

Fixed it for you, since that is the typical coloring convention for Mk 5 gear.

Also, if you go to your HUD menu, there is the option to enable the display of ship Tier levels next to their pilot’s name. I’ve found this extremely handy in Invasion mode, as I can judge at a glance if an enemy is going to be too powerful for my T4 Sawtooth.

Just sayin’.

uhm. im sure most people are using that anyway.

my topic is about the hangar. and only the hangar.

The goal is to make people aware of the tier system and showing them which tier they’re fighting in.

Guess we all know the moment when you’re facing a tough enemy with people in your team that bring ships two tiers below the game.

also would make squad -tier selection easier (e.g. one member being in different tier)

t5 = red

brown lol. 

Brown eh?That makes t5 feel like a casual and weak tier in the game,make it something stronger and manlier lol.

Black: pitch black. 

I would say the color is not the big point, but the suggestion in general.

Would be interesting, but in the ending the devs have to decide, anyways, this idea has my vote. :slight_smile:

Color - Just damn red, so easy.

There is already an option for showing or hiding the tier indicator in the HUD.

the information is already shown on each ship and as mentioned you can enable it in the HUD.

I forwarded the proposal to the Devs,  lets see

It could be needed. I think I was flying with Summit when we saw a squad on the opposing side consisting of one pilot with a Diamond Dwarf and his squad-mates were flying a Hercules and a Swift.

the information is already shown on each ship and as mentioned you can enable it in the HUD.

I forwarded the proposal to the Devs,  lets see

As mentioned that’s not what im talking about.

Maybe the devs understand what I mean.

you mean the icons in the decks in the hangar, right? maybe they could have a colored frame…

but i rather would say, make that gui more informative in general.

I mentioned both the GUI and the change of the hangar accordingly to your highest ship to the Devs - should all be covered

Something like this is not planned at the moment.

6months to get answer; not bad Mr Error, not bad

8months to get answer; not bad Mr Error, not bad

fixed it for you :wink:

fixed it for you :wink:

Checked last post, not first :slight_smile:

necro way of time count