Thumbs Up For BOTS

Coz in some games and in some teams, they deserve it.

haha i agree

Bots in LRFs are quite deadly, haha.  It seems aimbotish at times, honestly :slight_smile:

In my opinion, bots in gunships and interceptors are most deadly… They dont do that much damage but they are very annoying, and i cant kill them that easily either, they keep spinning when they lock on to u and im like, STOP SPINNING LIKE A BALLERINA it makes it impossible to shoot at them or it makes it hard for me at least

Bots are OP !

post-242631-0-80030200-1398390317.jpg

Yea … she’s the one

She was in my match that prompted this topic.

Capped the winning beacon while all the other humans flew in straight lines toward enemy spawn in domination.

I was charging for beacon solo in my LRF (synergizing) when Isabella warped her recon for beacon and won it for us.

Either I give her the thumbs up or I give myself one for effort. But I couldn’t do either.

Thumbs up for (bot)s, indeed. Gives me something to reliably kill before everyone gangs up on me for being a karma Houdini.

This is needed, if only to show people how bad they are that people upvote bots instead of them.

remove long range bots, they have aimbot and thats bullshit on a longrange when im flying interceptors. Bots cannot take a break and if i go 2 second forward and get targeted by longrange bot i get owned.

seriously, aimbot + sniper. what could possibly go wrong. 

remove long range bots, they have aimbot and thats bullshit on a longrange when im flying interceptors. Bots cannot take a break and if i go 2 second forward and get targeted by longrange bot i get owned.

seriously, aimbot + sniper. what could possibly go wrong. 

They don’t go for objectives though. So while they’re annoying as hell, they don’t contribute that much. Besides, it’s possible to countersnipe them with Jeri torps; they’re nowhere near the sharpest pencil in the box. 

Yeah, thos bots totally deserve it !

They don’t go for objectives though. So while they’re annoying as hell, they don’t contribute that much. Besides, it’s possible to countersnipe them with Jeri torps; they’re nowhere near the sharpest pencil in the box. 

but… Bots can move while sniping. 

They really improved bot AI i noticed. 

but… Bots can move while sniping. 

They can do that?!

They can do that?!

yup :slight_smile: noticed that while countersniping them, they roll(with Q and E) and snipe at the same time

But it’s not going to help them if they roll on the spot, right?

That’s the problem, they are still move forward so they are doing rolls :smiley:

Hm… maybe I haven’t met the bright ones yet. I guess it makes sense that the good LRF bots would be good at hiding themselves. 

Well, when you turn on your disintegrator your ship wont just stop immediately.

Bots did get buffed to there AI. I noticed I was fighting a CO BOT and it was rolling and dodging better then a human could. lol