Thomastommygun's invasion general suggestions

This thread is made to suggest ideas simply post your idea if other players pin it up and seem intresting i will put it there

(i also suggest my ideas (well because the thread is myne))  :00444:

also you can see what is planned or not or what game makers will do from source of forums, developer ansers or patches that confirm that.

Key: Note the source of those are taken from other forum posts or questions to the developers that have been ansered.

Proved:  are issues that have been done.

In progress:**  **issues that are in progress.

Planed:  issues that will be done in the future.

Under discussion:  are issues that might be done or discussed by the how they will be done.

Discarded:  issues are ones there are very low chanses to be done.

Issues withut key: havent got source so they are suggestions that recently asked.

Maps played on pvp could be added (why not?)  **(in progress) **in some casses 

It will help devs work less for making maps but expanding the map

ok we see you guys add maps to invasion but they are too many shuldnt the invation map expland and add more than 4 sectors?

6wwaEME.jpg

Maps are too many i dont think they can fit on those four things  i mean expanding invasion universe will be a nice idea and making the routes for each hagar to another longer will make harder to make mocrytals items taken with monocrystals shuld be rare and everyone have them right now.

Adding more building kinds (Planed) ****“something like that is planned”- quote.

• Where you can sell your items also good idea you wont have to travel back with the big road you have to pass. 

• Buildings that repair your ship.

• And re-ammo you also good idea.

• Or adding a building where ou queue up for pvp.

• Or buying items then geting them to haggar to mount them.

• Or a comunication lab where everything related to corp and sector conquest shuld be done. 

Invation is realy great mode but synergy SHOULD be added.

in this mode you play and no synergy and something.(from killing turets pirates law enforcement ships etc.)

many players find no reason to play invasion they want synergy

Variety of levels (ranks).

…Should be added

• First sectors near the hagar  shuld be rank 1

-The harder tier 2 with pvp but ships with rank  more than 7 cant fight pvp there

• Sectors for t3 ships with t5 ships unable to fight

• And t4-t5 sectors where loots will give the most credits  higher sector level  = better loot  this will  also prevent “Ace pooding”  .

Alsoshuld have the permition to enter all sectors but have a warning if they  enter a higher rank sector, this will   alow them to travel through hagars  with corp mates for backup but this will need rework for the loot because a t1 ship shuld not take the loot of a t5 one this or find another idea

or something liek this could be added

More items for crafting.

More items shuld be added like tools or special items with high expense people realy like these.

And rescources should be found easyer.

i mean its hard to find stones around and most of them contain money the stone amount around the map shuld be more.

All sectors shuld have a role.

This may be done will add more logic about where you are and what the sector is for forr example (wars hapen there often etc)

some of those sectors may be…

• Sector good for mining minerals.

• And for pirate fights.

• Pvp.

• And alien ivations etc.

Also there shuld be a module that you will have to craft to travel to uknown space and fight aliens which it will cost many many credits

• And add  a hard thing to fight at specific sectors for each faction where high tiers will play it like pve and get good loot and synergy (if added)

this will make the invasion more intresting in some sections.

Fort muerto: The home of criminals

the latest patch have brought us  the great fort muerto (the old pirate complex) map in invasion :slight_smile:

screenshot3.jpg

but how about making it hagar for pirates and criminals? its located at the central sector it would be nice idea for people with -2 karma to go there than normall hagars 

as they wont permit them to dock, fort muerto shuld be for all cartel pilots of the game this feature might offer

• conflict against players with good and bad karma

this should be the home of bad karma playersfighting against good

• strong ai defenders to fight with if a good player go there the ai with this and the ones from ggood hagar shuld have same durability and strength

• variety of wars with ai good vs bad  good shuld have less durability (just for scenery :))

• the ability to trade items and make it an important place and them most frightening one

• uh whatever

• and much more features

this hagar shuld have its own missions for monocrystals too it might sounds bad idea becus devs will have to make a new hagar textures etc but why not thinking about it

i will also post tha to my section for sugestions in another thread

I posted this at patch discussion, its copy pasted this why it may have unstable meanings regarding to where it posted.invasion is just beta yet devs may do much more but those are some ideas somehow    :yes_yes:

However i will keep refreashing the page to give ideas to the game creators, those arent meant to be done im trying to help making the game better andgiving ideas

Proofread and edit your post please.

Some of these ideas have been posted weeks back and the developers had multiple opportunities to make the ideas come to life by now. Yet, it seems, that they continue to neglect good ideas. My point is, if the developers wanted to implement these ideas they would have by now.

Error you said that you will “look into this”. “This” as in the forum problems. The emotes don’t appear to be working.

Yet, it seems, that they continue to neglect good ideas and “f” up a few of their own ones.

“good”

“good”

Yes “good”. Like the craftable guard bull module or being able to take loot items or crafting items with you into Invasion.

Yes “good”. Like the craftable guard bull module or being able to take loot items or crafting items with you into Invasion.

those are terrible ideas

you can warp your goods back at certain sectors from a little bot at the warp gate.  It cost a 20% penalty.

those are terrible ideas

Explain with the details from the original posts of both topics or with further opinions of how you think this game should be like.

Explain with the details from the original posts of both topics or with further opinions of how you think this game should be like.

just because you go in deep details on how YOU want it to see, it doesn’t make it awesome ideas, effort put into putting stuff here =/= quality

just because you go in deep details on how YOU want it to see, it doesn’t make it awesome ideas, effort put into putting stuff here =/= quality

The ladder part of my statement was not ment to incite an argument. You still did not support your opinion with facts or opinions.

If you choose to give opinions, for example, state why the Guard’s “Impact Shield” breaks game balance or is against the game meta.

Look here to support your opinion:

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/23468-crafting-item-brainstorming/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/23468-crafting-item-brainstorming/)

Support your opinion about the Loot Handling with facts from here:

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/23715-loot-handling/?hl=loot+handling](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/23715-loot-handling/?hl=loot+handling)

The ladder part of my statement was not ment to incite an argument. You still did not support your opinion with facts or opinions.

If you choose to give opinions, for example, state why the Guard’s “Impact Shield” breaks game balance or is against the game meta.

Look here to support your opinion:

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/23468-crafting-item-brainstorming/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/23468-crafting-item-brainstorming/)

Support your opinion with facts from here:

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/23715-loot-handling/?hl=loot+handling](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/23715-loot-handling/?hl=loot+handling)

If you don’t know how bicycle works, it doesn’t mean i have to explain it to you why using square wheels on it is a bad idea.

Your analogy still doesn’t explain or back up why your reasoning is better than my reasoning. If you don’t want to explain, fine. This debate won’t go anywhere unless you choose to participate without continously insulting the other person or refusing to proving your point.

Judging by majority of your posts, your videos, your builds and suggestions, it is clear that you have yet to grasp the understanding of mechanics and balancing of this game, simple as that. And replying or reasoning with majority of “awesome” suggestions around here is similar to simply going to mad house and attempt to reason with every patient in there.

In before: So you think you are better than me? - yes i do.

Your analogy still doesn’t explain or back up why your reasoning is better than my reasoning. If you don’t want to explain, fine. This debate won’t go anywhere unless you choose to participate without continously insulting the other person or refusing to proving your point.

Judging by majority of your posts, your videos, your builds and suggestions, it is clear that you have yet to grasp the understanding of mechanics and balancing of this game, simple as that. And replying or reasoning with majority of “awesome” suggestions around here is similar to simply going to mad house and attempt to reason with every patient in there.

In before: So you think you are better than me? - yes i do.

^sumes it all…

btw Efefay… WTF man?!

ZnWTyc2.png

790451400_1331844.gif

btw Efefay… WTF man?!

ZnWTyc2.png

Shh… just let it happen

• Invation is realy great mode but   synergy 
    SHOULD be added in this mode you play and no synergy and something.(from killing turets pirates law enforcement ships etc/)

I agree, the synergy rewards must be added/increased

• Also  credit reward  shuld be much more because i played it alot and i am not realy happy with the rewards think it shuld give lots more rewards from the loot you get at high tier station at least. If this not hapens then ships shuld have quadraple , triple or double storage of rescources theri cargo is so low i recomend triple becuse this will be enough frigs  shuuld have 15 slots (or more)  fighters 10 (or more) inters 6 (or more).

I would prefer to have more cargo space added. Or credit gain be increased. And or more cargo drones.

I think the sector levels are fine the way they are.

Adding buildings at specific  sectors  where you can sell your items also good idea you wont have to travel back with the big road you have to pass , buildings that repair your ship and re-ammo you also good idea

or adding a building where ou queue up for pvp or buying items then geting them to haggar to mount htem or a comunication lab where everything related to corp and sector conquest shuld be done  etc

Good ideas, at first glance.

hey i posted that yesterday i come back today wow many people replied well  this thread wont remain like that i will refreash it with new ideas i writen it somewhere else but i havent had time and just pasted it here :slight_smile:

i changed its looking a litle bit i will fix apeal and add more ideas later please tell me about if the ideas is good we are trying to give ideas to devs and make the invation the best game mode :))

I know how hard it is to have the curse of wall-of-text, but once I visited a fairy, and she told me: punctuation, short sentences, english xXxx, you speak it?

Then I smurfed the fairy.

Long story short, ThomasTommyTom, please try to form single sentences at least sometimes inbetween or so because reading a long wall of text with sentences that remind me of the author Thomas Mann who could write a whole book in one sentence is just awful to read yo u get what i mean yeah?

Just use the dot on your keyboard from time to time.

Maybe an Enter or two.

It increases the chance people will listen.

those are terrible ideas

actually the “taking materials” into invasion wasn’t solely his idea, and it makes a bit of sense, for small trades, but honestly kosty, you don’t know how a bicycle works!? ;D

btw Efefay… WTF man?!

after he hid under snibs bed, burned down my trees, did u really think your waty is safe?

what is a waty anyway…

My point is, if the developers wanted to implement these ideas they would have by now.

oh yes, because implementing ideas is so simple…

the devs implemented a lot of ideas in the past, also from these forums, good things take some time sometimes.

also ideas grow on ideas;

I know how hard it is to have the curse of wall-of-text, but once I visited a fairy, and she told me: punctuation, short sentences, english xxxx, you speak it?

Then I shagged the fairy.

Long story short, ThomasTommyTom, please try to form single sentences at least sometimes inbetween or so because reading a long wall of text with sentences that remind me of the author Thomas Mann who could write a whole book in one sentence is just awful to read yo u get what i mean yeah?

um yea there is description in each idea you dont have to read whole of it if you get it i will try also to fix the apealing

• Where you can sell your items also good idea you wont have to travel back with the big road you have to pass ,

Its called a drone, they sit in alot of sectors.

• Buildings that repair your ship

Just get a group, and have an engineer.

• And re-ammo you also good idea

You have infinite ammo when you leave the station until you get back.

• Or adding a building where ou queue up for pvp

Hangar.

• Or buying items then geting them to haggar to mount them

Possibly

• Or a comunication lab where everything related to corp and sector conquest shuld be done

Possibly, but it can be done in hangar still.