This just in

Lady NaGa

12238019_503601353144864_661317399770549

Fabulous

A lot of people is making comments and praising the new “pink purple” colour.

But I’m still drooling over the Blue Angels themed Spark. So perfect.

A lot of people is making comments and praising the new “pink purple” colour.

But I’m still drooling over the Blue Angels themed Spark. So perfect.

but it is not fabluous

I’m thinkin about this:

HXGtSh1.jpg

but is it fabulous?

Not fabulous enough.

No amount of fabulous can out-do the Blue Angel Spark!

But you missed one

post-242418-0-32103400-1447878774.png

Obligatory, and not sure why it wasn’t done sooner:

EaaAosS.png

Thumbs_up_CMYK_jpg1_zpsc085447b.jpg

Thumbs_up_CMYK_jpg1_zpsc085447b.jpg

I thought about it, but in the end, I am already focused enough. I don’t need everyone in the sector to shoot at me just because they can see me miles away…

I thought about it, but in the end, I am already focused enough. I don’t need everyone in the sector to shoot at me just because they can see me miles away…

Oh come on, who really looks at paint colours? The only time paint actually offers you an advantage in battle is when you are cloaked in an LRF which is painted black. Other than that, the only time the enemy actually sees your paint job is in the death cam, top right hand corner.

Oh come on, who really looks at paint colours? The only time paint actually offers you an advantage in battle is when you are cloaked in an LRF which is painted black. Other than that, the only time the enemy actually sees your paint job is in the death cam, top right hand corner.

I do. I can recognize in close combat some people who has certain ship color paints.

And believe me, I will focus them depending on their threat level.

Ah ah ah - you are forgetting when you kill them they get to see your lovely paint job up close and they can’t look away! XD

Thank you 1.2.4 improved dock spotlights, you just made my ships look that much better

FU7cAXd.jpg tv8YgnO.jpg BGcF94b.jpg

+1

Thank you 1.2.4 improved dock spotlights, you just made my ships look that much better

FU7cAXd.jpg tv8YgnO.jpg BGcF94b.jpg

so do you crank up your graphics settings every time you get out of battle to watch your ships shine?

so do you crank up your graphics settings every time you get out of battle to watch your ships shine?

A handful of us have massive graphics cards that can handle keeping it on max graphics. The only problem with mine is that every time I exit the game it resets all of my settings to default. It’s annoying af but it doesn’t look like the devs are paying any attention to it.

A handful of us have massive graphics cards that can handle keeping it on max graphics. The only problem with mine is that every time I exit the game it resets all of my settings to default. It’s annoying af but it doesn’t look like the devs are paying any attention to it.

heh

or, you know, you could’ve notice Dirk’s red FPS on his screenshots… but I guess that would be to much of expectations from you wouldn’t it.

heh

or, you know, you could’ve notice Dirk’s red FPS on his screenshots… but I guess that would be to much of expectations from you wouldn’t it.

Now that I squint to see on my tiny mobile screen I see what you mean. #offtopic Xp

The only problem with mine is that every time I exit the game it resets all of my settings to default. It’s annoying af but it doesn’t look like the devs are paying any attention to it.

Make sure user_config.xml is writable. Check permissions / read-only attribute (on windows)