This game needs more maps!

Hi, I started playing this game 2 days ago and saw that there are low amount of maps, there should be a more flexibility in making new maps, there should be added a lot of maps, in the open space without any planet or materia around you, lost in nowhere, near planets, satelites, near huge battleships, etc… a lot of maps, there should be a modding tool that gives to the people the chance to making new maps and implementing them in the game, btw more variety of maps please!!! :yes_yes:

i agree but the devs also want to deal with bugs and balancing…

We each of the last patches we got a new map in each patch :slight_smile:

Beta!

We gain new maps often. However be aware that the developers are working on an open-universe. So to an extent they are worthless.

We gain new maps often. However be aware that the developers are working on an open-universe. So to an extent they are worthless.

I suspect it will be a long time before this open universe is ready, so in the meantime map variety is a must.

Well I for one would hope that playing matches like the current ones would still be an option even when the open universe is implemented, specially if it goes the way of polls and becomes EVE like (but with good combat).

Here’s a question in regards to available maps though, I’ve noticed that all tiers as well as arcade and regular seem to have a separate selection of maps? Why? I can understand that maybe you don’t want to many maps to learn for new players, but what if instead of having separate selections of maps for all tiers you instead add new ones for each tier so tier two have the current tier 1 and 2 maps, tier 3 have current 1, 2 and 3 maps or alternatively, tier 1 has the current maps and after that all tiers have all maps available.