they have changed a lot the system.. i like the old system..

QQ

and it is their tradition that if u post in the suggestion section then they will never pass the comment to the public…

ha ha, but no, I kinda like some of the newer stuff

15 hours ago, driversar said:

QQ

and it is their tradition that if u post in the suggestion section then they will never pass the comment to the public…

Ikr same. Suggestions box has become empty because nothing ever reaches the public in time.

13 hours ago, evo888 said:

ha ha, but no, I kinda like some of the newer stuff

there are much less welfare now…

u need to use USD to buy the destroyer…

21 minutes ago, driversar said:

Not really, no

23 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

Not really, no

u need to farm a lots…much more than the previous time…

32 minutes ago, driversar said:

u need to farm a lots…much more than the previous time…

The materials are now essentially given to you every day though. The Neodium, Beryllium, and Electrum are all available from missions. I could make a Vigilant in 25 days from starting with zero Electrum.

On 7/1/2018 at 2:09 PM, driversar said:

Not really. I already met a person with 94 games asking how to configure his Archon. All resources are given to you on a silver platter now. Also 500k resource container was added, so there is absolutely no need to go to OS if you don’t want to, just get few other people, farm monolith and buy those graphite plates.

15 hours ago, niripas said:

Not really. I already met a person with 94 games asking how to configure his Archon. All resources are given to you on a silver platter now. Also 500k resource container was added, so there is absolutely no need to go to OS if you don’t want to, just get few other people, farm monolith and buy those graphite plates.

how about the invincible?

it needs much more resources,

silver platter

??

500k resource container was added,

it was added for months…

i am not comparing the welfare with the moment of when they just added the destroyer…

7 hours ago, driversar said:

how about the invincible?

it needs much more resources,

Invincible needs ~30 more graphite plates, Archon needs more Monocrystals. So they are pretty close on that. Dunno why are you saying Invincible needs more resources. 

On 7/2/2018 at 8:33 PM, niripas said:

All resources are given to you on a silver platter now

you get stuff when you first rank up, so the first buy is easier;

old resources which used to be precious are made easier to get, while new resources take over the grind status

i don’t see what is so silver platter now.

always depends on where you are at, and what you wanna get.

16 hours ago, g4borg said:

old resources which used to be precious are made easier to get, while new resources take over the grind status

there are 3 stage

first: hard

2nd: easy

3rd: medium

i miss the day that the game is easy…

16 hours ago, g4borg said:

If you just login daily - you will get all monocrystals and neodium in matter of 2 weeks. No heavy grinding at all. Common resources are buyable via credits. Find few other people and 5 minutes Monolith run on R9s gives you 20 of each resource. Graphite plate was before 200k credits in best case scenario, now for 500k you have 5 of them (+5-10 of each basic resources). How is it worse than before?

21 minutes ago, niripas said:

If you just login daily - you will get all monocrystals and neodium in matter of 2 weeks. No heavy grinding at all. Common resources are buyable via credits. Find few other people and 5 minutes Monolith run on R9s gives you 20 of each resource. Graphite plate was before 200k credits in best case scenario, now for 500k you have 5 of them (+5-10 of each basic resources). How is it worse than before?

Well I think you didn’t reed all that said g4borg

Well just this; 

17 hours ago, g4borg said:

3 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

20 hours ago, g4borg said:

What new resources? be specific.

21 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Monocrystals -> Electrum

9 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

Monocrystals -> Electrum

Electrum is more than 2 years old now, even Alien materials about 1-year-old, both of those are consistently available through missions, which is related to this

On 7/2/2018 at 2:33 PM, niripas said:

All resources are given to you on a silver platter now.

18 hours ago, niripas said:

Monolith

??

18 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

X2…

14 hours ago, xKostyan said:

those 4 colour…

4 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Electrum is more than 2 years old now, even Alien materials about 1-year-old, both of those are consistently available through missions, which is related to this

alien… hard to get a specific type of resource…

2 hours ago, driversar said:

True, but none of it is used on any of the new ships

8 hours ago, driversar said:

??

X2…

those 4 colour…

Monolith PvE.

also - still don’t know if you are trolling:

image.png.a86cfdb62927fb71eb53593ae4b694ac.png

You can literally select which one you want. So, what is the problem with getting a destroyer again?