they have changed a lot the system.. i like the old system..

11 hours ago, xKostyan said:

True, but none of it is used on any of the new ships

newcomer still need to upgrade the alien ship…

5 hours ago, niripas said:

Monolith PvE.

also - still don’t know if you are trolling:

image.png.a86cfdb62927fb71eb53593ae4b694ac.png

You can literally select which one you want. So, what is the problem with getting a destroyer again?

not trolling…

i am talking about those traditional destroyer resource,  copper etc…

Wait, copper? Did you mean the regular resources(Vanadium, silicon, osmium, graphite and crystal shards) which you can easily buy for credits? Or the monocrystals that you can get by literally doing nothing?

18 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Vanadium, silicon, osmium, graphite and crystal shards

it is hard for a low rank player as me…

Yeah remember not everyone has hella credits to spend on standard resources. Atm they are the hardest to get now. The rest you get by doing easy missions.

Again, you earn credits from pretty much anything, even the football event that doesn’t even require you to have a ship in the slots, you can’t be as low level as not being able to farm low rank PvE missions, you have premium ships that are easy to get and can bring a lot of money.

3 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Yeah remember not everyone has hella credits to spend on standard resources. Atm they are the hardest to get now. The rest you get by doing easy missions.

You said you never saw a speedrun of Monolith - here you go:

Spoiler

Shazhenla is a vet of this map, Zuz was just learning what to do here and we added one random to have a 4 people squad. As you can see - less than 5 minutes, over a million credits without any event going on. 

We had no problems even with R8-R9 ships on this map. I didn’t record those runs as the tactics was basically the same. Lately I found flying gunship is even more effective with a good team. 

19 hours ago, niripas said:

You said you never saw a speedrun of Monolith - here you go:

Hide contents

Shazhenla is a vet of this map, Zuz was just learning what to do here and we added one random to have a 4 people squad. As you can see - less than 5 minutes, over a million credits without any event going on. 

We had no problems even with R8-R9 ships on this map. I didn’t record those runs as the tactics was basically the same. Lately I found flying gunship is even more effective with a good team. 

This is strange. You got pure silicon in loot. I didn’t get it for ages.

Really strange.

2 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

This is strange. You got pure silicon in loot. I didn’t get it for ages.

Really strange.

You actually get a Premium ship part, but if you already crafted the ship, you then get a Pure Silicon instead. End of story!

44 minutes ago, Koromac said:

You actually get a Premium ship part, but if you already crafted the ship, you then get a Pure Silicon instead. End of story!

This pure silicon thing is actually a bug apparently. You are supposed to get a random crafting part from parts under rank 10, and a monocrystal otherwise.

No idea how to generate logs for that but it’s a bug.

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

This pure silicon thing is actually a bug apparently. You are supposed to get a random crafting part from parts under rank 10, and a monocrystal otherwise.

No idea how to generate logs for that but it’s a bug.

Who knows. Maybe it’s only set to give pure silicons. In any case, it would be 10 times more useful if we would get Loyalty vouchers from drops instead of Credits.