The WolfPack - A New Beginning

Also: stop locking me. I don’t give medals, this is a rumor. There are way more dangerous pilots in our corp, kill them first.  :taunt:  I believe Kipps, FunkyBacon, Oryngton, Neocodex, Residente and similar pilots absolutely _love _the attention.

It has actually come to this that sometimes I have up to 5-8 locks at the start of the game, and I DON’T EVEN HAVE THE BOMB, but our teammate does, and I STILL have the lock-ons for some unexplainable reason. 

I wish pugs would hear this, but stop locking me really, 8 guys chasing me is not really helping your team.

No, we do not. It has actually come to this I have up to 6-8 locks at the start of the game, and I DON’T EVEN HAVE THE BOMB, but our teammate does, and I STILL have 7 lock-ons.

I wish pugs would hear thibs, but stop locking me really, 8 guys chasing me is not really helping your team.

Do what I do. 

Be the Distraction. 

I sometimes “Accidentally” end up in enemy spawn, fly around for a bit, and then suddenly 2 objectives have been completed while my other squad members took the opportunity. 

Remember, the more locks, the more of a target you are. But USE that to YOUR advantage 

I believe Kipps, FunkyBacon, Oryngton, Neocodex, Residente and similar pilots absolutely love the attention.

Kipps was and is still a troll.  :taunt:

But he did extremely well in our little ESB squad yesterday  :Dwop

Kipps keeps popping in and out trolling everyone. 

But hes the good type of troll, just dont feed him after 12…

Why? 

Besides secreting green slime i havent noticed any difference… 

Dibbs on Zeik as new permanent wingman.

You have my proxi-mines.

It has actually come to this I have up to 6-8 locks at the start of the game, and I DON’T EVEN HAVE THE BOMB, but our teammate does, and I STILL have 8 lock-ons for some unexplainable reason.

I wish pugs would hear thibs, but stop locking me really, 8 guys chasing me is not really helping your team.

Neo, there is a reason I like flying with you. Triple plant + fear me, because killing you is obviously more important than winning games. ;]

Neo, there is a reason I like flying with you. Triple plant + fear me, because killing you is obviously more important than winning games. ;]

I think everyone just sees Neos DSR and they flip out… :bomber:

Also: stop locking me. I don’t give medals, this is a rumor. There are way more dangerous pilots in our corp, kill them first. I believe Kipps, FunkyBacon, Oryngton, Neocodex, Residente and similar pilots absolutely love the attention.

It’s a love/hate relationship. I love the locks because I know I can, possibly, evade some of them around the rocks and keep their team busy whilst my team either kills them or finishes the match. However, I hate them because I know I’ll eventually die if I’m not on a ship made to escape.

@ Zeik. Set up the day and time.

@ Zeik. Set up the day and time.

Unfortunately my schedule is as unpredictable as randoms. I will see you when I see you. It’ll be glorious. :]

Unfortunately my schedule is as unpredictable as randoms. I will see you when I see you. It’ll be glorious. :]

Now… I’ve heard that line a few times before. It was not glorious, at all, so that worries me.

I am just gonna leave it here:

Empire Rank 9 implant

I am just gonna leave it here:

Empire Rank 9 implant

Which is crap for me because I fly shield tanked ships. Recons are (rather, were) included in this.

I’m going to see if I can clock some flighttime tonight and rustle up a new and improved Wolf flavoured NASA squadron. :slight_smile:

Some one remind me to go an try to gain a T3 ECM…

Now… I’ve heard that line a few times before. It was not glorious, at all, so that worries me.

Keeps things interesting, Ory. Besides, I always keep my promises. ;]

You should be worried! For the people we’ll face, that is.

Some one remind me to go an try to gain a T3 ECM…

You… haven’t played ECM? JP, you can’t call yourself an interceptor pilot until you’ve made at least one person rage quit from your endless CC.

You… haven’t played ECM? JP, you can’t call yourself an interceptor pilot until you’ve made at least one person rage quit from your endless CC.

You do realise that I have all Experimental T3 ECm equipment just sitting there…

But I need people to help through T2! 

Kipps was and is still a troll.  :taunt:

But he did extremely well in our little ESB squad yesterday  :Dwop

Someone needed to teach those ESB scrub’s how to play properly :taunt:

Someone needed to teach those ESB scrub’s how to play properly :taunt:

Its hard… once you get used to the hax its hard to play normal  :lol:

I just remember that “lets get over with that captains campfest” CHAAAAAAAARGEEEE!!

Remember also: ESB made baby-jesus cry. 

Leeeeeeroy Jenkins !!! (I got the captain though so :taunt: ) I just didn’t manage to make it back out alive :lol:

I bet Arp wondered WTF was going on when he joined us lol

I think everyone will think this. Especially when they hear our mental giggling.  :lol: