The WolfPack - A New Beginning

Shouldn’t be long until people start asking, “What happens when empire takes all the sectors?”

Shouldn’t be long until people start asking, “What happens when empire takes all the sectors?”

Maybe now is the time for [CORP] to fulfill their promise and show that they still own us.  :taunt:

Maybe now is the time for [CORP] to fulfill their promise and show that they still own us.  :taunt:

Rambo Formation: On

Set Destination: [CORP] Headquarters

BALLS TO THE WALL FELLAS! :bomber:

TacWiz has an interesting way of getting what he wants… hmmmm

*this must have been a shadowy maneuver by him to get me into NASA* J / K

[…] New Aerospace Sweetroll Administration!

So THAT is the secret meaning behind the tag! xd

Thats good to hear. 

I wonder what this might have an impact on NASA… Im sure it´ll be positive (even if SemTex failed to kill my LRF yesterday, coincidence?  :taunt: )

Just wondering where I should go now, if i feel to nag you guys on audio… 

You can also visit me on Mumble, btw. :slight_smile:

Our playstyles and culture are very similar. Conditions are favourable. :]

We are a lot  now.

… stil hard ro find t5 squads… i miss St1r    :00333:  :00333:  :00333:  :00333:  :fed003:  :fed003:

I was online today you berk haha :slight_smile:

I’ll probably be on tomorrow. You really need to find at least some t4 ships you’re happy with flying lolll

…although… t5 is mundo rewards

Anything that means I get to fly alongside the Wolfpack more often is a good thing in my books! Welcome to New Aerospace Sweetroll Administration!  :good:

Didn’t you hear?  NASA’s been put on furlough.

Rambo Formation: On

Set Destination: [CORP] Headquarters

BALLS TO THE WALL FELLAS! :bomber:

They have two sectors, and one’s been on the border for days!

We’re on page two now, so how about off topic.  What happened with WX-20 and WX-34?

Oh, and to Zap, it’s about time you got the ESB signature, I see it often when I visit the Russian forums.

*Howl*
Hope with my changed game times due to real life stuff I will find more people to play with!

One thing I will have to get used, thou. Checking corp window more than friend list. 

Wish they added a list of online people as accessible as friend list (1 click).

I approve… Still getting used to flying into battle without that WPK tag though. Oh well, NASA is a great corp, and here’s to the future! :012j:

I approve… Though still getting used to flying into battle without that WPK tag though. Oh well, NASA is a great corp, and here’s to the future!

We now get more locks per match. It’s a good thing, tbh.

We now get more locks per match. It’s a good thing, tbh.

Curiously, an average increase in locks have been felt from our end as well. I do believe your presence is rustling some jimmies.

Curiously, an average increase in locks have been felt from our end as well. I do believe your presence is rustling some jimmies.

Business as usual, then.

Is it just me or because of the lock multiplication we will have to create kill squads soon?

(it’s the only cure for those locks as far as i’ve witnessed)

Is it just me or because of the lock multiplication we will have to create kill squads soon?

I will take any and all excuses to form more kill squads. ;]

Is it just me or because lock multiply we will have to create kill squads soon?

We already have them. Put 2 pilots together and you start seeing the effectiveness of the team. However, the team is only as strong as its weakest link, so, me.

However, the team is only as strong as its weakest link, so, me.

Somehow I doubt this. I don’t believe we have ever crossed paths in battle. We certainly haven’t flown together. This will need to be rectified.

Somehow I doubt this. I don’t believe we have ever crossed paths in battle. We certainly haven’t flown together. This will need to be rectified.

You need to be online sooner than 11pm GMT for that to happen.

You need to be online sooner than 11pm GMT for that to happen.

Doable. Someday, Ory. th_059_.gif

Dibbs on Zeik as new permanent wingman.

:salute:

Really though, people are mixing together fantastically and I’ve already been witness to highly efficient kill squads as a result. Some of these squads are truly a sight to behold - I certainly wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end.

Also: stop locking me. I don’t give medals, this is a rumor. There are way more dangerous pilots in our corp, kill them first. :taunt:  I believe Kipps, FunkyBacon, Oryngton, Neocodex, Residente and similar pilots absolutely love the attention.