The Viking Knights of Valhalla. [Vking]

THE VIKING KNIGHTS OF VALHALLA !

HPP4Xqih.jpg

WILL YOU ANSWER ?

WILL YOU EMBRACE THE TRUE VIKING SPIRIT ?

VIKINIZE YOURSELF TODAY

BECOME TRUE VIKING BLOOD !

bChKcOv.jpg

JOIN THE MOST UNIQUE CORPORATION ON STAR CONFLICT !

HAVE YOUR NAME REVERED IN THE  HALLS OF VALHALLA !

a1aQKuM.jpg

EARN YOUR VIKING HORNS & HONOR !

EARN UNIQUE BATTLE ACHIEVEMENTS !

EARN YOUR PLACE IN VALHALLA !

JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK

ts3server://hallsofvalhalla.typefrag.com

WE HAVE A DEDICATED CHAIN OF COMMAND

COVERING ALL ASPECTS OF THE GAME FROM PvP, PvE** ,**

OPEN SPACE AND OF COURSE SECTOR CONQUEST !

q25kibe.jpg

If this is you join us in the Legendary halls of Valhalla!

Feast Your Ears on tales of Courage, Valor, Battle Tactics & Banter!

Have a Laugh ! Sing Songs !

Smash your Shields!** , Clash your Weapons!**

Grab your Shield Maidens  & Toast your Drinking Horns !
To The Nector of the Gods!

The Mead!

The Maidens!!

And The Mighty Viking Knights of Valhalla !!!

**82S4hhZ.jpg

Victory Belongs to the Most Persevering !**

Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of Fools…!!
Courage isn’t having the strength to go on…

It is going on when you don’t have strength !

We haven’t had the strength for a Long Time But we are Strong again and If you want the challenge the Gods have set and bestrode upon us and want to take on all the Heretic Corporations sat in whats rightfully our star systems, who just do nothing but Corrupt mankind into joining their heresy to fester with them in this God Damn Universe, Then join us!! Become a Viking and lets Wage this War on Those Mere Men who dare try to stop us! …

bAcaZgEh.jpg

**So you think The Gods are dead? Well think again!

Angered by the Corporations of mankind, Odin Commanded all the Gods to unite millennia ago to begin Crafting new with old…**

**What they have achieved will amaze you.
Using the new star age technology of Mankind and Alien alike, they have Created a New ship that even the Gods themselves fear the power it will bring to this god forsaken Universe!

Join the newly awaken Gods of Old as the time has come to unleash the power of The Gods and Thors thunderous creation, crafted by the legendary hammer Mjolnir which has now woken his new following: The Legendary Viking Knights of Valhalla!
Awoken from their slumber to wreak havoc and mayhem on the heretic corporations of Mankind, who sit idol in the star systems they have taken thinking no one will dare take them on?

But who are they? They are not Gods! They are not Giants!
They are just men and we are Vikings! Sons of Thor!

War is upon us, The Day of Doom is here, all that is evil, all their allies and all who have corrupted mankind and this universe will be purged by our own Viking Hands and The ship of the Gods!**

Vjfb1Boh.png

OFGBMIF.jpg

So you want your Name Revered in the Great Halls of Valhalla ? .

Well !..  

Your at the Gates of Valhalla right now, to pass through and become a True Viking Knight you must Join us in the hallsofvalhalla.typefrag.com our Teamspeak to collect your Axe Ready for Battle.

You will join us as a Fresh Blood Thrall but Thats Just the start as we have loads of team speak ranks, honors and emblems you can earn But Remember if you gona be a Viking you have to think like one and Vikinize whenever possible ! …

Eg Its not how many stripes youve got to show your rank, its how big your horns are ! …

Its not beer your Drinking, its Mead ! … And we dont have women in Valhalla we have Shield Maidens with whole pages dedicated to The Sexiest Females in the Universe !..  

So if you like what you read so far, Think yourself of Viking Blood, Want to have a Damn Good Laugh while Toasting Mead in your drinking horn with your fellow Vikings then make the next step into the most Unique Corp Star Conflict has to offer! .

The Vikings are looking for fresh blood

to join the ranks of our Honored Knights !

Dont miss out !

Your’ll Be Gutted if you Do !

XGpnuXd.png

Join now to Conquer !

Kill and Pillage !!!

The Time has come to Take this Forsaken Universe

full of Heretics and Alien Scum!..

lgQXD8X.jpg

Then Burn it Down !!!.

4Y3L0ob.jpg

29SXXt2.gif

Expect me!

wut

https://youtu.be/bwPKLogb1RU

Well, what to say … i was in [Vking] couple of months. I strongly recommend this corp to new pilots.

There are lot of great and fun guys u can fly with. They r willing to teach and help new guys.

As much as I appreciate Maxer’s post regarding Vikings, I’d like to say something else. You don’t join Vikings because you’re a new player, not even because you’re experienced. One join Vikings for the attitude, for team play. And you don’t last long as a Viking if you lack one of those.

I have had the honor of flying with many of the Viking Knights and they are an active, and fun group to fly with. May your weapons strike with the power of Mjolnir and your horns never run dry.

Hail to Vikings Member :012j:.

I got something special that all Vikings should buy at all cost:

Quick question: one of your members when starting Fort Muerto PvE wrote “Screw you DESU! HIHIHIHI” and disconnected. When asked why did he do it, he said it was a joke and I should chill out. Is this actual policy of your corp or was it just a single person?

Quick question: one of your members when starting Fort Muerto PvE wrote “Screw you DESU! HIHIHIHI” and disconnected. When asked why did he do it, he said it was a joke and I should chill out. Is this actual policy of your corp or was it just a single person?

Yeah, you should chill out about DCers man they don’t ruin the game or anything y’know m8

Quick question: one of your members when starting Fort Muerto PvE wrote “Screw you DESU! HIHIHIHI” and disconnected. When asked why did he do it, he said it was a joke and I should chill out. Is this actual policy of your corp or was it just a single person?  CinnamonFake (Today, 08:58 AM): 

Was he reported?

Yes, by me and another DESU pilot flying with me at that time. 

Funny how often people write whatever on whatever threads…

Hail vikings i hope u guys enjoying the game…

I wanna tell u guys something, i know u are some kinda rebel corp and like killing ppl in os i am totally fine with it u can try it everytime its ok…

But some of your members taking it too far and just dont letting me pass the sector and i am even totally okey with this too…

what i am not okey is when i back with a forcefull wing they are running like kids and they aint even trying to “resist” but still keep taunting me to do something about it… Being a rebel and killing ppl is one thing taunting and pissing them with some brave words is another thing, yes u can kill them because u are strong in numbers with a teamplay but this is not grants you to talk with them like they are totally n00bs. There is really good pilots there your guys killed and acted like that, and that pilots can save your day in worst situation in a pvp game because they can carry a team easyly … this is why u should show some Respect to ppl even when u farming them otherwise this whole rebel thing is turns in to just buffing the ego of pvp loosers in os just by being crowded nothing else… i dont find this sportive nor a suitable move to your corp so pls …

Try a little Harder…

Spamming in drama about Viking, priceless

bIhBBipRlHiQB.jpg

What ships were they flying omar? Also names! :smiley: Name and shame!

Running away while taunting is the lamest thing I have ever heard, if this is true

it is true my friend but no name needed thats not our problem anymore

Such players should be reported in-game. Messaging the leadership of a Corp about such a player should only be done via Direct Messages in-game or in the Forums. No need for a public shaming.

Such players should be reported in-game. Messaging the leadership of a Corp about such a player should only be done via Direct Messages in-game or in the Forums. No need for a public shaming.

Totaly agree.