The United Front

775306_banner.jpg

There was once a group of players from a corporation that shall-not-be named. These members, unhappy and disgruntled with the corporate leadership and the stagnation of the other members, set out into the void in search of their destinies. Many found new homes and employments with other corporations; many more became freelancers, caring only about themselves. A number more stepped into stasis, hoping that, upon revival, good fortune would be smiling upon them and that times would be better. However, there were a few who, unable to find any other home, came together.

They planned, debated, and agreed that they shall create a new corporation. It would be built on the lessons learned from their past. These Founders then set upon a quest to reach out to their old brethren, to let them know that there was a new corporation, a place they could call their new home. Slowly, a small number, roused by rumors, awoke and they began to seek each other out. Through countless battles against the evil Empire and the struggles with the over-zealous Jericho they found each other. Side by side they fought on the front lines. Together they became known as The United Front. In time, all members, from the Founders and their brethren to the new blood; would stand together as one, as a united front, to face whatever the future may hold.

Welcome, dear traveler, to your new home.

This Corp in under reconstruction. Applications are not currently being accepted. More updates to follow in the coming weeks.

059.gif From NASA.

Once Federation, always Federation eh? I look forward to seeing you guys on the battlefield. Good luck and happy hunting.

The WolfPack wish TUF the best of luck in their endeavours. We look forward to meeting you on the battlefield.

Everytime I see TUF I keep thinking the word “TOUGH” 

I’m like… 

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

In other news, I enjoy fighting you guys. See ya in space! 

>1.0 win ratio

Isn’t this part largely affected by MM?

Isn’t this part largely affected by MM?

your own abilities have big enough impact on this number, especially in T1- T2 tiers.

I did say everything else is debatable. If you don’t meet all the requirements, we can still work with you and let you in.

Everytime I see TUF I keep thinking the word “TOUGH” 

I’m like… 

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

In other news, I enjoy fighting you guys. See ya in space! 

oh no you di-int!

:stuck_out_tongue:

OP is up-to-date as of this this posting.

You seriously need more people in your Corp Mr. T

I think we need to refer to your Corp more often. 

I blame Zihil and his fabulous signature

That signature burns my eyes whenever I see it T_T

That signature burns my eyes whenever I see it T_T

TUF = The United Fabulous

You seriously need more people in your Corp Mr. T

I think we need to refer to your Corp more often. 

Current roster is 97/100.

Sadly, Zihil has been MIA for months. :frowning:

Current roster is 97/100.

Do you guys play PvP much, and what tier?  Every time I see you guys it’s in PvE, and normally a three man squad which means you’re one short.

Sad indeed, but his legacy shall remain with us forever!

Do you guys play PvP much, and what tier?  Every time I see you guys it’s in PvE, and normally a three man squad which means you’re one short.

We have people from T1 to high T4 in PVP. There are some T5 ready pilots, but with T5 population as low as it is, no one really ever goes T5 PVP. We all do a lot of PVE for credit/voucher grinds. As for the 3 man squads, sometimes that is all who is willing to squad at that particular time.

Sad indeed, but his legacy shall remain with us forever!

My eyes still hurt… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sure he’ll be back, with a bigger and colorful signature… Ok, no, current signature is enough xD

new member of TUF here… Enjoying my stay with the corp :smiley:

yeah most of the members play pve and only some including me play pvp though I’m only at t3…