the pve drops

Something i think needs to be added is variation in the green drops. why not make the green drops randomly differant. instead of 12cd and 1000hp regen have it 11 cd and 900hp regen. like just make them varied.

too often i have 5 of the same green drop and i just sell them all. why not make a few green drops slightly better. that way at least when im grinding the creds for some purple. i can be getting “better” gear. 

“oh jeez my green drop has crazy cd!”

“no way!?!? mine has more hp”

“well this sucks mine is just awefull”

as they are green drops currently qualify as a mark 2.5 drop which can also include advanced weaponry from the next tier. The better version of greens already exists, being purples which count as mark 4. As such changing green stats is unecessary. Instead I’d prefer the idea discussed in this thread http://forum.gaijinent.com/index.php?/topic/18198-tokenize-epic-drops/

yea i say that thread as well and i like that better but what i am saying is having 2.5 and 2.7 and 2.6 and other such items. but yea i like the idea discussed in the other thread as well

would cause too many balancing issues and green drops are rare enough as it is

just play pve you get a green every time you win… and balancing issues are when you have pinks and the other team doesnt… i think its about even. i mean were talking like minor differences.

idk just a thought :slight_smile:

Since purples are so rare, you’ll hardly find a situation where a team has a major advantage in their possession. As for pve, it’s boring and I don’t like it :). And even so if I can complete a pve match in 6-8 minutes (which I can only do with an experienced group of players using higher tier ships) that still means only 10 greens in 60-80 minutes, not to mention the fact that in t3 I still get t2 drops for pve.

+1. The PVE is too much long and the drops are green and for T2. I’ve played a lot of matchs and only T2, while i fly T3.

You can also loot greens from pvp combat and pve time has drastically been reduced since about 2 patches ago, while drop rate has been increased

would cause too many balancing issues and green drops are rare enough as it is

The loot isn’t really worth it on the PvE scenarios.  They can often take 15+ minutes to complete and you end up with perhaps double the credits and a green loot drop that could or could not help you in any way.

It just seems slower than PvP when it comes down to it.

well we can run the t2 sceneria in like 6-7min but the i keep getting the same green modual and its only worth 10k creds…

still just an idea.

well we can run the t2 sceneria in like 6-7min but the i keep getting the same green modual and its only worth 10k creds…

still just an idea.

+130-50k from the run, + 30-40k for the other lootables

Lol PVE hero, just sell them all if you don’t like them, simple as that really.