The meta suggestion

ability to observe and comprehend the complexity and interactions of the game mechanics. 

How can I do dat?  observe and comprehend the complexity?

Tell me kosty, plox

Okay… let’s try a different take.

I get that there are things that work differently on test servers that have low population by default, so not all kinds of tests can really be run there, but stuff like destroyers, A1MA, or mass driver on day 1 was, I think, rather obviously broken, no?

I guess my question is, if answering it won’t break the NDA or something, wtf went wrong if things like that got to see the light of the day?

Also, is it within ST’s responsibilities to give feedback on new system? And by that I’m referring to all past attempts at mixed tiers and their eventual removal, grind wall, or more currencies?

I guess my question is, if answering it won’t break the NDA or something, wtf went wrong if things like that got to see the light of the day?

Also, is it within ST’s responsibilities to give feedback on new system? And by that I’m referring to all past attempts at mixed tiers and their eventual removal, grind wall, or more currencies?

To be honest in the time i have been on ST alot has changed, starting from basic procedures, and finishing the overall ST-Developers relations, truth is the company has grown, and it has grown a lot, and with company evolving, their approach to super test has evolved too, and capability to influence different areas of the game has grown with it too. Still Super Testers are not a final say, nor it is a Design quality control or targeted audience aimed content surveys. Developers present a path the game will be taking, what Super Testers can do is more or less influence where we step during that path. 

Yes we do get to comment/ leave feedback on concepts maybe come up with some concepts of our own to maybe inspire a thing or two, but that is not exactly a mandatory activity. And other times we just get to see a final product to test.

Is ST process ideal and an answer to everything? Of course not, but it is not all that bad either.

Tell me kosty, plox

Why would i do such a thing, 

We love just the way you are  :005j:

Why would i do such a thing, 

We love just the way you are  :005j:

for lolz ofc.

removed.

I dont think this is a right place for such questions.

Message Doom or Lezort for such inquiries

I would like to comment on that with an interpretation.

Be better at knowing what are the consequences of your changes. It mostly seems like guessing and “you” make people unhappy by derping (uninformed choices)

Make more qualified strategies based on user experience research. Try to identify your few user archetypes, and develop a thorough understanding of them.

Observe and comprehend – you do research first - and then try to properly understanding the consequences of your changes. You could take samples of user scenarios. Make them as alive as possible.

Don’t just do updates based on what you think would be cool – and then rationalizing it after.

Just because something is a solution, doesn’t mean it’s a good one.

By rationalizing i mean:

Wings of 3 or 4 players had a significant effect on game balance, a solo player had little chance to put up any kind of resistance regardless of his skill.

That’s why 3-man and 4-man wings no longer have access to PvP modes

• Star Conflict 1.2.3

I made this post when you removed 4-man PvP [http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?showtopic=28720](< base_url >/index.php?showtopic=28720)

And even before trying your patch i knew it would have consequences, and pretty much which as well. AND ITS NOT EVEN MY JOB

I would like to comment on that with an interpretation.

Be better at knowing what are the consequences of your changes. It mostly seems like guessing and “you” make people unhappy by derping (uninformed choices)

Make more qualified strategies based on user experience research. Try to identify your few user archetypes, and develop a thorough understanding of them.

Observe and comprehend – you do research first - and then try to properly understanding the consequences of your changes. You could take samples of user scenarios. Make them as alive as possible.

Don’t just do updates based on what you think would be cool – and then rationalizing it after.

Just because something is a solution, doesn’t mean it’s a good one.

By rationalizing i mean:

Wings of 3 or 4 players had a significant effect on game balance, a solo player had little chance to put up any kind of resistance regardless of his skill.

That’s why 3-man and 4-man wings no longer have access to PvP modes

• Star Conflict 1.2.3

I made this post when you removed 4-man PvP [http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?showtopic=28720](< base_url >/index.php?showtopic=28720)

And even before trying your patch i knew it would have consequences, and pretty much which as well. AND ITS NOT EVEN MY JOB

so I can’t just get LRF and pew pew? 

I knew it was you, who did all those patch decisions. Y u take 4 man squad from us nullo?

U know urself dat reasoning for removing 4 man squad was total BS, but did it anyway.

Now I know. You wanted us to stop killin u snipin.

Have fun with Destros outranging and outtanking your LRF.

I knew it was you, who did all those patch decisions. Y u take 4 man squad from us nullo?

I just realized he’s propably not a dev, and then there is this awkward atmosphere in the room

i still feel like we should blame null. The more blame the better

It might actually solve all the problems in the game, so i’d say give it a try.

I just realized he’s propably not a dev, and then there is this awkward atmosphere in the room

i still feel like we should blame null. The more blame the better

It might actually solve all the problems in the game, so i’d say give it a try.

It’s okay, it actually allowed me to jokingly express my real thoughts. Which happen to agree to yours, and probably everybody else.

coz u know null everything!

U know urself dat reasoning for removing 4 man squad was total BS, but did it anyway.

I’ve listened to this guy:

Now I know. You wanted us to stop killin u snipin.

aDoAY0X.png

Have fun with Destros outranging and outtanking your LRF.

I would but I don’t have game installed.

It’s okay, it actually allowed me to jokingly express my real thoughts. Which happen to agree to yours, and probably everybody else.

probably, coz u know… I don’t.