The Jericho DreadNaught: What were they thinking

Ok,after looking at the Jericho dreadnaught for the Second time.I REALLY disappointed to say the least.Did they even try?Do they need glasses?I think they need to look again at the Jericho ship lines.I mean is it just Horrid.I have been waiting for these Ships for sometime.And finally to see them,and AFTER all this time they could not come up with a better look…?The Fed dreadnaught looks great,Empire is looking good.But the Jericho Dreadnaught… :01414:

i think jericho’s is way better than fed’s

Tastes and colors :wink:

I see we have few freedomofspeech fighters around  :006j:

Thx for deleting my post

Can u link to a pic?

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/25820-screenshots-cool-pics-from-your-travels-in-invasion/?p=305387](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25820-screenshots-cool-pics-from-your-travels-in-invasion/?p=305387)

or you can just undock and see for yourself. They are in the stations.

I partially agree, the image for Jericho Dreadnought in background that ou see in space at jer station is somehow looks terrible comparing to Emp/Feds, i am not sure what it is, something with perspective it does not look like an object it looks exactly like a texture on sphere from inside, while Emp/Fed is more of an actual 3d object in a distance

Its ancient looking design is ok but that long thing on the front is awful.

It looks a bit strange…though well see it for real soon.

I like it actually, it’s angular, pointed, aggressive…

U5eHJvs.jpg

Q5qK1CI.jpg

I think I like it. I want to keep it.

Now, the question is, how are the shields? And are they customize-able…

And the other question is, are there more than one dreadnought designs per faction?

It looks like swordfish. I like it.

I think that ramming will be super effective with the Jerry dreadnought… but whatever happened to this design (I personally liked this one the best :P)

FrHShFM.jpg

thats an empire design not jery , i like  the empire , fed looks good also but jerry …well you may say its a matter of taste but ship looks weak (ofc its a jerry ship!!) . Flat surface feels more like a aircraft carrier

What I’m saying is… well honestly, the dreadnoughts appear in the concepts to not be just one for a faction, but one for each subfaction as well… so who knows, maybe there are two Jerry dreadnoughts?

It definitely does not fit the rest of the jericho design, thought there are other ships that fit that description…so for the moment i will say that it was build by a very hidden subfaction of Jericho that expresses quite different ideas to the rest and has now emerged with their greatest project yet. 

As i look at the

U5eHJvs.jpg

Q5qK1CI.jpg

I think I like it. I want to keep it.

Now, the question is, how are the shields? And are they customize-able…

And the other question is, are there more than one dreadnought designs per faction?

As i look at the pics,i think the thing that really throws it off are the small engines in the back…But here is hoping it will flesh out…

I was hoping for a triangle that’d take up an entire battlefield. Alas.

I like the jerry’s dreadn. What i don’t like is the fact that they just cut and past a 2d screen to the maps.

I think it looks cool. They all have an appeal to them, I think. Different players will like different Dreadnoughts. I love the Empire one, mostly like the Jericho one, and am indifferent to negative on the Federation one.

I like the jerry’s dreadn. What i don’t like is the fact that they just cut and past a 2d screen to the maps.

Welcome to Skyboxing…

I think that ramming will be super effective with the Jerry dreadnought… but whatever happened to this design (I personally liked this one the best :P)

FrHShFM.jpg

These might just be the Faction’s mainstays. Who knows, the subfactions might get their own. If Dreadnoughts don’t open up some huge level of new gameplay, it’s going to be very bad for the game in general.