The 'Drosera' Interdictor [Ship]

Name: ‘Drosera’ Interdictor

Type: Tackler

Shield: medium

Hull: medium

Speed: low-medium

Visuals: Smooth, organic looking shape with tendrils/antennas sticking out all around it like hairs. Green/red color scheme.

Special Module: Warp Membrane

Recharge: 40 seconds

Diration: 8 seconds

Radius: 1,250m

Tooltip: Passively slows down and drains the shield and hull of enemies in the radius, restoring the ship. In active mode the radius is doubled and enemies in warp are halted completely for the duration.

Active Module: Leech Drop

Recharge: 30 seconds

Tooltip: Drops an item in space. Appears as a restoration artefact to enemies, and once approached will make them visible for 12 seconds and siphon hull to the user if they are within 5,000m.

y u change profile pic

2 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

y u change profile pic

Spooktober

On 9/17/2018 at 7:10 PM, TheDarkRedFox said:

Name: ‘Drosera’ Interdictor

Type: Tackler

Shield: medium

Hull: medium

Speed: low-medium

Visuals: Smooth, organic looking shape with tendrils/antennas sticking out all around it like hairs. Green/red color scheme.

Special Module: Warp Membrane

Recharge: 40 seconds

Diration: 8 seconds

Radius: 1,250m

Tooltip: Passively slows down and drains the shield and hull of enemies in the radius, restoring the ship. In active mode the radius is doubled and enemies in warp are halted completely for the duration.

Active Module: Leech Drop

Recharge: 30 seconds

Tooltip: Drops an item in space. Appears as a restoration artefact artifact to enemies, and once approached will make them visible for 12 seconds and siphon hull to the user if they are within 5,000m.

I like it, the leeching tackler theme is pretty interesting, although part of me thinks the leech drop should maybe just be an invisible mine

41 minutes ago, evo888 said:

I like it, the leeching tackler theme is pretty interesting, although part of me thinks the leech drop should maybe just be an invisible mine

Well the point is to attract enemies to it, and since gravity effects suck, I figure why not just disguise it as something “useful”