THE CORP [CORP] Official Page

12124791693_270fe8e5c2_o.png

We are primarily a PVP corp.

Good Sportsmanship is a must if you would like to be part of this corp.

CEO : HailStorm084

Vice President : Dr Death 

Vice President:  IIHawXII

Vice President: BaeconHo

→ 

Our minimum requirements :

→ 400 or more battles.

→ 3.0 kills per match 4.0 Assist

→ 4000+ destroyed ships rating

Please apply in game  via the corp tab if our meet our requirements.

Rules: *changes pending due to new game rules

We have only a few simple request of our players.

Must always display good sportsmanship at all times. Do not want to have sore winners or sore losers. 

When some one ask for help don’t troll them, but rather help them or say nothing.

Pay attention to the message of the day when you log on. It changes, and when it does there may be important information.

Stay with the team , protect the engineer. Press R twice to use all eyes on objects of important. These things help a team win.  

When in a PVP squad, make sure you are all using the same tier ships. PVE you do what you want.

We expect our players to maintain a certain level of respect for other players. If there is an issue handle it tactfully.

Do not troll, other corps pages. Trolling corps has consequences.

NOTE :  If you don’t play the game over 14 days you may get kicked. In order to stay in the top of the leader boards, we must keep an active player base.

Contact any of the officers, or PM me here and we will bring you back in if you get kicked*. Certain exceptions may apply.

I would like for all my members to make a shortcut to this folder.

My Documents/ My Games/ StarConflict/ Logs/ Todays Date/ chat.log

Links in chat will be copy and paste.

Open chat.log with notepad. Use control f to find text faster. Most recent chat post will be on the bottom.

Links for info on this game to help us understand it better.

Wiki

http://wiki.star-conflict.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

Updates these will tell you what they changed.

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/forum/181-patches-read-only/](< base_url >/index.php?/forum/181-patches-read-only/)

Rankings 

http://star-conflict.com/en/ratings/

Officers

​I expect my officers to maintain a certain level of respect for our community. I may be laid back on our corp chat channel, but somethings are not tolerated. 

My officers must be respectful to everyone. both corp chat and global. They must be immune to personal conflict with other members.

Thats means not letting other members insults affect your behavior. 

Kicking of any player for any reason other than the 14 day inactive rule is prohibited. Kicking for personal issues will result in losing your officer status.

All issues please forward to me, and we will try to work it out. My in game name is now DrDeath

All the best THE CORP.

Looking forward to fair games with or against you guys.

/cleaned

Please keep all personal conflicts with corporations or members of corporations on private channels. Use PMs.

I need a role call of Jericho based corps for planing purposes. I am looking for CEOs and Officers to coordinate with. Please message me. 

We need to be ready for the dreadnought release.  

message link   [http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=send&do=form&fromMemberID=240008](< base_url >/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=send&do=form&fromMemberID=240008)

I need a role call of Jericho based corps for planing purposes. I am looking for CEOs and Officers to coordinate with. Please message me. 

We need to be ready for the dreadnought release.

Here is a [list of corporations by allegiance](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/20101-corporations-by-allegiance/).

Thank you ZEIK

Our own forum sector woohoo! That mean we can start taking over the others? :005j:

The corp is stepping its game up. We all need to start coordinating with team speak.

http://www.teamspeak.com/

I cannot do that, teamspeak unavailable for me

hmm finally on the forum just thought i should say

HI! 

CORP! Where are you guys? I have not seen you anywhere! 

They have switched from Jericho to Fed  :what:

CORP! Where are you guys? I have not seen you anywhere! 

We are around, and super active. We mainly play Sector Conquest, or PVE to level our ships. Surprised we have seen much NASA around.

Recently, when I asked your boss to join me in Sector Conquest, he said “No way ESB is out and about.” 

Its understandable. Those guys are hard to kill.

They have switched from Jericho to Fed  :what:

Tired of not having sectors to bid on so we switched.

Must be nice to have all those tester weapons that are not available to any one else.

Sorry to disappoint, but I only have the regular “non-Tester” weapons… like the rest of ESB (there were some: Like T2 Military Heavy Rails, which were not accessible to players which started somewhat post 7.4 and were removed 8.0) 

Actually I was so far in 4 Corps: GSC->(old) EVO->R4ge->ESB

Im an old and active player (regarding the game) and I know the builds and the weapons. 

And I know how to fly the ships. No magic, no hacks, no “Tester-Weapons”… just teamplay and knowledge of the game.  

From a former member: good luck

Gah! 

I want a NASA vs CORP tourney so badly!

think about it, we can make it a public event, live stream, commentary, and have some good fun! 

:lol:  :yes_yes:

Gah! 

I want a NASA vs CORP tourney so badly!

think about it, we can make it a public event, live stream, commentary, and have some good fun! 

:lol:  :yes_yes:

I dont think it would be fair to [CORP] at this stage of corporation development, give them some time to tune up teamwork and synergy.

I dont think it would be fair to [CORP] at this stage of corporation development, give them some time to tune up teamwork and synergy.

How about a T3 tourney or below? 

How about a T3 tourney or below? 

NASA vs WPK: the revenge?