The Broker’s tasks. Be the first to build new Rank 11 Destroyers (Discussion)

• Gravitational Lens

• Photon Torpedo

Photon torpedo reduces ALL resistances, not EM specifically

Awesome.

And the fact that it reloads in like 8 seconds is even better. Imagine a team of destroyers all using this at the same time. You’d one-shot anything in radius.

lol nvm, it is EM reduction to the hull

lol nvm, it is EM reduction to the hull

Get some.

Translating skillz thru tha roof!

I did not watch the stream  :00222:

Uh, all my beryllium is gone. I had at least 10 from broker’s missions, but they were nowhere in sight before I logged off before the server maintenance.

Is this whole thing just a joke? The fact that “beryllium” is some advanced material with unknown properties, and then it just disappears when the new destroyers are coming out?

It may have been replaced by another item but we cannot be sure until the patch is completely pushed.

It may also have simply been moved.

Uh, all my beryllium is gone. I had at least 10 from broker’s missions, but they were nowhere in sight before I logged off before the server maintenance.

Is this whole thing just a joke? The fact that “beryllium” is some advanced material with unknown properties, and then it just disappears when the new destroyers are coming out?

Maybe they listened, by removing that resource, and now destroyers of any level will just be using neo.

Lol why would they do something like that.

You know that they are being manipulated by some tard that’s laughing his xxxx off because they listen.

“Oh, yeah. Gamers love it when you need three different and completely new resources for essentially the same thing. It’s a gamer thing.” *as they snerk and push their glasses back up their nose*

Im curious to see which one of these new destros will be overused in op terms.

I see the Sybil becoming an expert assault craft. Just grab a guard with cloak and sink below the enemy team. All 4 turrets will be able fire on them at once from below.

Looks cool also lol

I tried all three of them:

Brave - Best offensive ship, you can modify it on raw firepower because you need just three hull slots, means you have 5 passives left for capacitor/cpu, long range Halo, low spread Meson or rapidfire Coilgun, these are all quite strong options.

Sibyl is good for taking out masses without suffering too much due to it’s massive shield, you can throw black hole into fleets, fire, and at the end you may come out with almost down shields, but you didn’t take too much damage, focus on Brave is lethal because the modules are being taken out too easily, that’s an upside for the Sibyl.

Antares… Procyon is the worst crap compared to it, this ship is a beauty if you take adaptives on it, you are frickin fast, you tank a damn lot and you deal decent damage. I went 3 hull, 2 shield and 3 CPU here, mid range low spread meson with 12k dps and 2 adaptives, it is a tough challenge to kill it and you can easily kill a ship, even destroyers if you master it. Although you have a bad time if you’re adaptives stop working because of a tackler or similar. Weird controls or rocks can also be quite annoying.

Sybil with three adaptives though

Sybil with three adaptives though

Sybil with:

• 2x shield regen

• 2x adaptives, 1x splitter

• 1x galv, 2x plated

just for lolz

Sybil with:

• 2x shield regen

• 2x adaptives, 1x splitter

• 1x galv, 2x plated

just for lolz

I would try that, but it isn’t even energy stable :frowning:

I only dislike the upper turets, why not left-right and up-down design, would be fun lol

I would try that, but it isn’t even energy stable :frowning:

trade galv for energy 

Nahhhhh. Sybil turrets are great. You can devastate anything that makes its way above you easily bc all 4 turrets are there. It’s like the top bottom top bottom broadsides, just above you.

I only dislike the upper turets, why not left-right and up-down design, would be fun lol

If you are implying to have 1 module on each of 4 sides - Antares has exactly that.