The all-new achievement window

So when I read the patch notes for this week and saw that there would be an achievement window I was happy. I thought I would be able to view all the funny and often good-looking medals I won in my matches so far. 

However, when I loaded the game and opened it I was dissapointed. The only things I saw were some badges for doing meanial tasks like shooting or capping, and the badges didn’t change when you got a higher one, it would only up the Roman number in the corner. 

What happened with all the interesting and colorfull medals I earned by doing something special in a match? These badges are for simple tasks and don’t really give me a sense of “wow look what I got for this”. And that while the medals we already knew were really interesting looking and had you do something out of the ordinary instead of dealing damage. And not to mention that the medal for 2-assist greatly differs from the 18-assist one. 

I want to be able to see my medals of 18-assist, drone-kill, 400% damage survival, and my pure luck mascot: “Down a Dev”

Now I don’t want to diss on you game-makers, but I’m really dissapointed I can’t see my TRULY special achievements. I hope people will leave a comment to support this thread and you guys to continue improving the game… and maybe add our medals? ; )

-Floipd

I think this idea of achievement is great.

But like Floipd i would like to see my ingame medals.

I imagine to see my coat, with all my medals on it. It would be awesome.

Don´t care for achievements. Never been into hunting this stuff just because it´s there.

Now IF i could get something for the points, okay, but just like that? Yeah well, i leave it be.

I think this idea of achievement is great.

But like Floipd i would like to see my ingame medals.

I imagine to see my coat, with all my medals on it. It would be awesome.

This gave me a good idea.

Why not create a new tab in the current achievement window titled “Medals”. Under “Medals” the window is divided in two. On the lefthand side you can see the uniform of your pilot, specifically a portion of his left/right chest. On the righthand side you see some sort of box with all the medals you have earned. 

You can then drag and drop a certain ammount of those medals (like say 5-10) onto your uniform.

Now I don’t know whether or not (and if yes, how) SC wants to implement some kind of player profile page you can view (in-game or browser?), but this would be a great addition to such a thing.

Well medals on the other hand would interest me, sice they give feedback about much more important things & playstyle.

im already ask for medal rack on other suggestion… error said they on the way, along with player card and such…

so we just need wait

this the thread i make : http://forum.gaijinent.com/index.php?/topic/15658-medal-rack/

Very nice. Thx for the heads up.

Ah yeah, I had seen that, but I thought that was for implementing our current achievement window (the one without the actual medals ;O)