Tesla Shield [Passive Mod]

A) there other channels available to supertesters
B) i dont suggest for the sake of suggesting, i do that when there is a need for something to fill in gaps in game-play.

Majority of your suggestions are “IDontWantToDoAnythinMakeMeEffectiveWhileIDrinkACupOfTea”, and game doesn’t really need the magnitude of such modules that you suggest.

Don’t want to see criticism on your proposals, stop proposing utter crap.

Ets speelled “utter” lern too writhe nub!

I’ll keep that in mind, thanks

Your logical flaw is so big, you don’t seem to get the big picture right?

YES your assumption is RIGHT. But you forgot: The other 7+ flies around you/the other side of the map.

You don’t have ANY PROTECTION against them. Meson gun? Will hit you to ~99%.

Then your tiny shield is ripped within 2s or so and the rest takes your hull. You can be lucky if they don’t rip your modules too. Every time a bit of your ship is shown to the enemy = damage to it and nothing can be done to avoid it.

If you don’t understand my writing:

Play your destroyer with removed missile slot in a few PvP-matches. Then you will get the feeling I’m talking about.

Big picture: you are in a team that evens the numbers of the enemy, so if you are good and smart enough, you wont face 7+flies all by yourself. Besides team mates protection, you have obstacles which are plenty in this game. As a good player, you should use them. Also by the time i made that comment there was no information about the effect of this module being removed if shields were down, only information saying that there was dmg being applied to the hulls. Any ways, destroyers are not always the most important target to take down for smaller ships, making this module very handy in a coordinated team (you dont have to be on the frontline, let interceptors come to you/your friendlies).

“Every time a bit of your ship is shown to the enemy = damage to it and nothing can be done to avoid it.” Yes it can: fire back along with your team or take cover.

“Play your destroyer with removed missile slot in a few PvP-matches. Then you will get the feeling I’m talking about.” Theres no need, explosive and piercing dmg already ignores static shields completely (dealing 200% dmg). Also 315k survability for T3 is really a lot against “normal ships”, Brave withstands a decent amount of time vs photon+halo+module’s explotion (and other mods) since it can go near 400k survability; it should be reduced a bit as well for static shield (way bigger cooldown for shields). Destroyers tank more than they should for their size imo.

Any ways, destroyers are not always the most important target to take down for smaller ships…

Finally, someone else understanding what to do against them. It’s funny how most players buzz around destros and forget the objectives.

To kill a destroyer, you must first kill it’s supporting ships or give up.